Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Tua Viso or NuFace Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Is anyone using Tua Viso or NuFace for skin tightening? If so, I would really appreciate hearing about your experience?
Thank you,
Mary Anne
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I don't believe the Tua Viso could tighten skin.... its designed more to exercise the muscles and I can't see how that could happen. For skin tightening though, a lot of my friends rave about the STOP machine, which uses radio frequencies. Have no idea if that works or not but mention it here for you simply as an option to look at!
I have been using the Tua Viso since May and I love it. I was starting to get a line in my forehead and now that line has completely disappeared. I mean, GONE. I'm not sure it's completely due to the TV or to the combination of TV, Baby Quasar (love it!!!) and of course, the skin bio products. I started using all of these things in May and have seen a radical difference in my skin.

Nina
Dear Nina,
Thank you for writing. That's good news about the copper peptides and Tua.
Thanks again,
Mary Anne
Dear Theresamary,
Thank you for writing. Yes, I tried facial exercises and got some lift but the extreme facial motions began to cause lines so I had to stop and am looking for an alternative. I am expecting tightening from the Skin Signals
as well.
Thanks again,
Mary Anne
I'm not sure that TV could tighten skin.... its just a way of doing facial exercises in my opinion. I am not sure the TV could get rid of lines either, but suspect that Nina's results were more to do with the BQ as I know several people have said they have got rid of lines with that.

I think whatever you use to tighten the skin will take time to work its magic, so go easy on yourself.

Theresa
quote:
Originally posted by maryanne:
Dear Theresamary,
Thank you for writing. Yes, I tried facial exercises and got some lift but the extreme facial motions began to cause lines so I had to stop and am looking for an alternative. I am expecting tightening from the Skin Signals
as well.
Thanks again,
Mary Anne
I'm not sure if this is appropriate to post or not, but for more info on the tua viso, nuface, etc., you might want to check out the Essential Day Spa forums (if you haven't already, that is). There's tons of information there. That's how I found out about Skin Biology in the first place, and wow, I'm glad I did!

Nina
Thank you for writing again, Nina.I checked there too.
Mary Anne