Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
rutine of CP Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
i am new and i am in the middle of 20´s but have some saggy skin....i have ordered CP serum.... can u plz tell me what to use beside it and how much to use it as a rutine for skincare every day or night to get the optimal tighht skin pretty result??? my skin looks way older then i am Weeping
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear NGS:

Here is our best recommendation for giving a firmer appearance on sagging skin:

AM Use:
AM - After cleansing the skin, apply a light amount of Skin Signals Solution (a strong copper peptide formula combined with peptides from enzymatically hydrolyzed elastin and collagen). This should just barely cover the area without leaving the skin excessively wet or damp. Be careful with using around the eye area, or if you have sensitive skin. OR you could use CP Serum instead or on alternate days.

Tip! On top, use a light amount Two Timing Tightener (DMAE Tightening Serum). This product is a membrane stabilizer and helps give a lifted look to sagging around the eye area.

PM Use:
PM - After cleansing the area, apply a light amount of Lactic Power 10 (a 10% hydroxy acid chemical that helps exfoliate dead skin cells). Wait about 20-30 minutes before you apply anything on top.

Around the eyes: Use CP Night Eyes lightly by applying a thin layer underneath the eyes and on the outside areas of the eye. Use under the brow bone to help give a lifted look to the upper lid area and reduce the appearance of wrinkles around the eyes .

Investing in a microdermabrasion cloth or skin scrub to effectively increase the skin cell turnover rate has helped many of our clients to see even better results from the SRCPs work on the skin. Remember to use all methods of exfoliation in a gentle way so as not to cause excessive irritation.

..........................................................................................................................

For additional information see:
http://reverseskinaging.com/tighten.html
http://reverseskinaging.com/srcps.html

Also see:
Tips on How to Use SRCPs Properly

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
thx alot but i have only orderet CP serum and nothing more... and i am only in my 20´s how do i use that????
ngs, i am pretty new to skinbio products, but from what i have read here, you should start off using a very small amt of cp serum once a day to make sure you don't have a reaction.
if it is a bit irritating, use a bit less the next day and add a few drops of water and mix in your hand, then apply.

as well, you should be exfoliating your skin. i like the lactic power 10 cream. you can probably use an exfoliating cloth, if you can't get the lactic power.

if you can get some emu or squalane to add on top of the cp serum, that would be good, too.

hope that helps. Smiler
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear NGS:

That is fine. We do have young clients who like to use Skin Signals as "preventative care"... Anyone of any age can use it.

But to use CP Serum you would apply it after cleansing the skin. Use a light amount of CP Serum.

The amount should be so light that it just barely covers the area without leaving the skin excessively wet or damp.

Be careful with using around the eye area, or if you have sensitive skin. If you have sensitive skin: Take 1-2 drops in the palm of your hand, add 2-3 drops water and then apply to the area.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology