Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
advice please Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi there I have recently started to use copper peptides again after stopping a few years ago because I went to strong to fast and saw some uglies. My fault . So now I have started using VIP ghk serum at night and VIP ghk cream daytime followed by two timing tightner x2 over the top. I also use lacsal serum at night wait so min then apply VIP serum then squalene with retinol on top. I have slackening on neck that I really want to tighten . Do you think this routine will help this. Also I am just looking older and really want to try and prevent any more dramatic aging effects on my face. I have read lots of older woman 60 + say they look so young using your copper . I am not in that age range but over 40 and really need to tighten everything up. Please advise me if you think I'm using the right products. Especially for my neck as it really gets me down. Also I have pitted scars but not many lines apart from round my eyes. I wear SPF and have used retin a for years but does not tighten the skin. Kind regards

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,

marci lowe
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
It is always best go slowly. Don't use the VIP cream more than 3 times a week.

Try using the LacSal on the days you don't use the copper peptides.

The DMAE use is OK.