Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
NEW LEVEL of Eye Care is HERE! Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Report This Post  
NEW RELEASE: YOU WON'T BELIEVE HOW THIS PRODUCT TRIAL WENT!

Only one peptide product contains all of the following proven ingredients: 2% GHK-Cu, DMAE, PephaTight (for quick-action firming), skin-healthy antioxidants ( CoQ10 + Vitamin E), and moisturizing lipids of the highest quality (Cholesterol + Lanosterol Esters). We've named it GHK LUXE Intensive Eye Cream, and the trial this summer proved to be a total success. Finally you can address general signs of aging —dark circles, puffiness, loose skin, fine lines, and crow's feet— ALL with one product! We are proud to introduce a cream that may be the missing element to truly rejuvenating the area around your eyes.

What was the client response? - Here's just a few of the many comments sent in to us: "I have been enjoying the new eye cream. I think you should call it Secret Agent because it works like spackle to hide the evidence (like the recent little line under my right eye seems to disappear completely when I use this cream)... Please don't change a thing; the texture is great like all Skin Biology products, and it doesn't matter what color the cream is because that is proof of the ingredients. This is also a Secret Agent because, while it starts out slate blue, it becomes invisible once it absorbs and starts doing its good work!" —H.

"I really like it! It really works well. I can notice a difference in tightness around my eyes." —S.

"I have been using the new eye cream a lot, and I put a layer of 2X Tightener on my eyelids prior to use. I can FEEL the difference when I am using your products. By that I mean I can feel that my eyelids are not drooping into my eyelash space." —B.W.

"You are welcome to use any and all of my comments, but I ask that you not use my last name. I can't blow my twenty-something cover!... The new eye cream has a noticeable lifting effect on my upper eyelids. It's subtle because there isn't much drooping, only I would notice the difference, but it's there... I can recommend your products without hesitation to my friends because the trial kits and full size items are reasonably priced (plus they work)!" —G.

Of course, you don't just have to take our word for it! This is a product that you have to experience for yourself - Order online or call 1-800-405-1912 to place your order today.

.............................................................................................................................