Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
EYE CREAM RESULTS: We need to hear from you! Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Report This Post  
HELP US TEST THIS NEW PRODUCT - FREE WITH ANY $100 PURCHASE!!

He's done it! Dr. Pickart and his lab assistants have finally completed a new innovation in the field of advanced copper peptide cosmeceuticals...

----- SORRY BUT WE HAVE RUN OUT OF SAMPLES ----

Copper Peptide Eye Cream: 2% GHK + DMAE + PephaTight! Are you looking to address general signs of damage and aging around the eye area (i.e. dark circles, puffiness, loose skin, fine lines, crow's feet, etc)? Thanks to our great relationship and communication with clients like yourself, we are proud to introduce a cream that may prove to be the missing element to truly rejuvenating the area around your eyes.

First of Its Kind - What Makes It So Different? We can say with confidence that no other eye cream blends the following components of Dr. Pickart's original discovery of GHK like this new product. The following unique components of its formulation make this new eye cream the only one of its kind:

2% GHK-Cu: A high level of the first skin rejuvenative copper peptide

DMAE: A natural compound clinically proven to improve the appearance of loose skin

• PephaTight: Biotechnologically produced extract for quick-action firming & contouring

CoQ10 + Vitamin E: Skin healthy antioxidants that soothe and soften

• Cholesterol + Lanosterol Esters: Lipids that penetrate the dermis for moisturization

----- SORRY BUT WE HAVE RUN OUT OF SAMPLES ----

However, if you have received a tester, please post your results below!

.............................................................................................................................

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,

Picture of Rossana
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I absolutely LOVED this cream. I don't have saggy skin yet so I cannot comment on the skin tightening effect but it felt GREAT on the skin. Also I love that it targets the eye area since it is the first place to show aging. For reference I typically use around the eyes Trireduction, Super CP serum and 3% GHK. I did not experience any tingling from the sample.

Life is too short to remove USB safely!
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Rossana:

WONDERFUL!

We are very excited to hear back from others on what the potential will be for this product.

So far this has been one of the MOST well received products Dr. Pickart has ever introduced!

Stay tuned!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology