Find
Notify
Tools
removed. Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Removed.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dee13,
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I am having this problem too so I hope someone here has had success in correcting the problem.

My problem seemed to start with retin a possibly? Or just doing too much to my skin. I have derma rolled and that seems to be helping my pores look smaller/less open. I also started a 2% salacylic acid for congestion. Been on cp's for a little over a month and feel like things may be improving. I'm also an ex smoker. When did you quit? I believe smoking along with constant stress and incorectly treating my skin is the main culprit to my skin issuesFrowner
Removed.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dee13,
Dee...
Send me a digital close up of the area of concern and I will be happy to take a look to see what might be happening. Send to diana@dianayvonne.com

In the meantime....if your derma roller is a .25 mm then you could begin using that to increase product penetration. Since you are battling blemish flare ups it might be best to needle then apply the .10% Retin A one night. Next night, needle and follow with the GHK.

You are approaching expiration on the 10% Lactic as it tends to loose potency at about 2 years.

Diana
DianaYvonne.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Hi Dee, just wanted to check in and see how things are coming alone for you. Have you noticed any improvements?
Some days things seem okay with my skin others not so much. Was thinking the grooves are looking worse lately although some of my pores definately seem smaller.