Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Wrinkle Reduction & Facial Care    Comparison between GHK and Skin Signal Cream to prevent (or reduce) aging

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Comparison between GHK and Skin Signal Cream to prevent (or reduce) aging Login/Join

Picture of Rossana
posted   Report This Post  
I just wanted to ask an opinion about the comparison between GHK and Skin Signal Cream, in particular for the eyes.

It might have been addressed already but I cannot find a specific topic that focuses on the differences of results between the two.

I am about to place a new order and i wanted to buy either one for the eyes. I use CPs twice a day for the eyes, once CP night eyes or P&R with retinol and for the other I wanted to use one containing GHK.
I know Super-GHK has a higher concentration of GHK but does this make it more effective?

I do not have particular problems but I want to prevent lines, drooping eyelids, crow feet and maintain the skin at the current state (or improve it maybe.. there's always room for improvement after all Smiler ).

Any opinion or experience would be greatly appreciated Smiler

Life is too short to remove USB safely!
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Rossana:

Skin Signals Cream is probably a better option for you around the eyes since you have already used CP Night Eyes before without any problems or irritation.

Those with more sensitive skin, or who are just starting to use the products, may do better using GHK-Copper Cream in this more delicate area.

Both GHK-Copper and Skin Signals Cream are proving to be quite effective around the eye area, so it will mainly depend upon client sensitivity as far as which product might be better for each individual.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Picture of Rossana
Thanks SB, will order SSC Smiler
I have a massive order to place because I am running short of all of the products I use and I wanted to make sure to get the right one so I wont order for some time.

Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Rossana:

Yes, it's a great question to ask. You may find that simplifying your regimen a bit with the use of Skin Signals (for both general use and around-the-eye area) works quite well.

Throughout the forum there's some very interesting feedback on it though.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Rossana, The eyes are the area my wife is trying to remodel. She started in February alternating Night Eyes and Super GHK-cu.

First week of August she started on the SS Cream. Its almost like the eyes were primed and just needed the stronger CP's to make the jump.

I really think the earlier milder products were laying the foundation and the Stronger SS cream was the catalyst she needed. She usually dosen't say much but she is very pleased.
Picture of Rossana
Thanks for reporting your wife's experience with the two products Maxx, I appreciate! Smiler