Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
BB Cream make up Login/Join

Picture of Wish
posted   Report This Post  
Hi, I've been using a BB cream make up by Jane Iredale. It claims to be good for your skin with SPF 25.

My question is, are these BB creams ok for my skin like they claim to be? Not sure I'm ready to go out without make up.
Picture of Wish
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Sorry, I forgot to list the ingredients.

Active Ingredient: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) 20% Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Stearoxymethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Maltodextrin, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Fruit Extract, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Pectin, Chlorella Vulgaris/Lupinus Albus Protein Ferment, Sodium Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Root Extract, Lecithin, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract (and) Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Wish:

Thanks for posting - We're sure Dr. Pickart will post back his thoughts when he has the chance.

However, this particular BB Cream seems to have a fair amount of Dimethicone. In other threads, Dr. Pickart has posted his thoughts on the use of this compound in topicals.

See: https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...241096846#5241096846 and https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...760059514#2760059514

There are a few clients however, who would love to see Dr. Pickart formulate a BB cream of his own using pure ingredients combined with copper-peptides.

Let him know if you are interested.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Picture of Wish
Thanks for your reply. It seems so difficult to find make up products that will not cause any more harm to our skin.

If Dr Pickart formulates his own BB cream I would be very much interested