Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
is it ok to use copper peptides at 25? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi there,

I'm a newbee and am still finding my way around. I wanted to ask if its ok to start using copper peptides at 25 years?

In the past 6 months or so the smile lines around my mouth have become really bad and i look awful! I have tried some creams, massaging them, sleeping on my back, but none of these have worked at all.

Can copper peptides help?
Picture of Rossana
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
quote:
ee and am still finding my way around. I wanted to ask if its ok to start using copper peptides at 25 years?

Certainly it is. I am 28 and started using them even without having any wrinkle at all.

Start slowly (from mildest product and going up very slowly to the next stronger product) and alternate with mild hydroxy acids, and I am completely sure your wrinkles will improve.
Creams that are sold by cosmetic companies are mostly totally useless. Sleeping on your back I think will do absolutely nothing, the opposite if it means you dont sleep as well as you'd do not paying attention to it, you may end up with sleep deprivation, and this makes wrinkle worse.

Life is too short to remove USB safely!
Yes, you can. But Skin Biology recommends that those under 30 contact them to help set up a routine.

Maxx
thanks for your replies. I will get in touch and see what they say...
I was just about to turn 23 when I started Smiler Only been 2 months Smiler
Picture of Dr. Pickart
quote:
Originally posted by nico:
Hi there,

I'm a newbee and am still finding my way around. I wanted to ask if its ok to start using copper peptides at 25 years?

In the past 6 months or so the smile lines around my mouth have become really bad and i look awful! I have tried some creams, massaging them, sleeping on my back, but none of these have worked at all.

Can copper peptides help?

The CPs can help but the high oil level in young skin means that the serums with no fats work best.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Often young models use our products. Their profession is so competitive that even a small improvement in their skin can mean the difference in getting jobs.
Picture of stoney
It is a shame that some of the older, aging models don't use CPs instead of resorting to plasic surgery, fillers, botox, etc.

Cheryl Tiegs, a stunning natural beauty, was recently on the Dr. Oz Show. I took a double take & my jaw dropped. I actually felt sorry for her.

She always had such soft, beautiful features. She now sports 2 botoxed bee sting lips that look ridiculous on her since she never had full lips naturally. But worse than that, her face was pulled so tight that it actually changed the shape of her oval face. She looked like a 60 yr old "Sherry Lewis Puppet - Lamb Chop".

I tried to find the pictures from that show, but they have all been removed. The only ones to be found are ones that say she is 60 but she still looks like herself. Definitely taken before her last round of procedures.

She can't possibly be happy with her latest looks. I could barely recognize her.
Picture of Rossana
quote:
Originally posted by stoney:
It is a shame that some of the older, aging models don't use CPs instead of resorting to plasic surgery, fillers, botox, etc.

I think its not too surprising though. Many people working as models, actors etc are used to get things all done immediately and easily. They meet and marry in a month, divorce in 2 weeks, make a million dollar in a week, change hair color 3 times a day... Its by definition the quick-come-quick-go life.

A surgery is a one time drastic fix, and I am sure this attracts many that have that kind of personality more than slowly working on a skin regimen that takes time and patience.

Life is too short to remove USB safely!