Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
advice needed for starter Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I’ve spent a lot of time reading the site and this forum and finally placed my order (still waiting to arrive though):

Super Cop 2X - Extra Strength - 1 oz
LacSal Cream
Skin Signals Cream
Two Timing Tightener (Bonus)
Retinol in Squalane (Bonus)

I’m already using:

- Black African Soap AM and PM for cleansing
- Retinol .30% (MUAC) (PM)
- Hyaluronic Acid Serum (MUAC) (AM)
- 25% mandalic peel, fade peel and the 65% Lactic acid peel (All MUAC)
- Argan Oil (AM and PM for moisturizing)

I alternate between the peels once a week and they’ve helped me get rid of all of my whiteheads on both cheeks, which made me very very happy, had them since my teens. My goal now is to work on the ice pick scars (see attached photo) en help reducing the first signs of aging (eyes and laugh lines). I’m 40 years old with a mild oily skin, some blackheads en occasionally one or two zits.

Can someone please advise me how I can use the SB products in my routine and also use it as a spot treatment on my scars (I’ve also got the 12,5% TCA peel but never had the nerve to use it). After reading all those posts I’m afraid I’ve ordered the wrong products, I’m lost completely now.

Thanks a lot in advance.
I’m from the Netherlands so sorry for any spelling errors

Regards, Madelon

posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Hi Madelon,

I'm certain someone from Skin Biology or at least more experience than I have, will reply to your request, but in the meantime, just let me welcome you to the forum. I haven't been using the products long, but I can tell you I've had a very good response from them. Like you, I'm also using peels from MUAC and I think the combination of the peels and SB copper peptide products works amazingly well. My guess is that they may suggest you try a less potent CP product rather than the Super Cop 2X to begin with....even the Skin Signals is fairly strong for a beginner. You may be able to use the Super Cop 2x on isolated scars, as I believe it is recommended for this, but I believe it is usually suggested that you allow your skin to gradually adapt to the CP's by starting at a lower strength. Don't worry about ordering the "wrong" products, though, as I'm sure you will be able to use what you have already ordered in the future. Also, you may find the creams not the best formula for slightly oily skin with a tendency to blackheads and clogging (sounds similar to my own skin). I prefer the serums for my face but have used the creams I got in kits on my hands, which has done wonders for them! Best of luck!
Hi 'Tis herself

Thank you very much for your respond. I'll wait for skin biology to respond and maybe place a new order. Just found out there's a reseller in Europe Smiler I'm going to use your tip and use the cream on my hands.

Regards, Madelon
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Minkie:

Welcome! Thank you for ordering with us - Here at Skin Biology we are dedicated to providing science based products that aid in skin rejuvenation and scalp conditioning.

You'll want to review the following pages for additional suggestions:
http://reverseskinaging.com/scars.html
http://reverseskinaging.com/srcps.html

Here is an example of how you may want to possibly work our products into your current regimen:

AM Use:
AM*: After cleansing the skin, apply Skin Signals Cream (a strong copper peptide formula combined with peptides from enzymatically hydrolyzed elastin and collagen). This should just barely cover the area without leaving the skin excessively wet or damp. Be careful with using around the eye area if you have sensitive skin.

Tip! On top, use a light amount Two Timing Tightener (DMAE Tightening Serum). This product is a membrane stabilizer and helps give a lift to sagging skin areas.

PM Use:
PM: After cleansing the skin, apply either your retinoic acid product OR a light amount of our LacSal Cream (a 10% hydroxy acid chemical exfoliant that helps exfoliate dead skin cells). Wait about 20-30 minutes before you apply anything on top.

For spot treating specific areas of scars or blemishes: Use Super Cop 2X - Extra Strength as a spot treatment once or twice a day. Use very lightly. Not for use around the eye area.

*Note while cleansing the skin: Investing in a microdermabrasion cloth or skin scrub to effectively increase the skin cell turnover rate has helped many of our clients to see even better results from the SRCPs work on the skin. Remember to use all methods of exfoliation in a gentle way so as not to cause excessive irritation.

Your other moisturizers such as Retinol in Squalane or Argan Oil can be used on top of any of the above products (as much or as little as needed).

................................................................................................................................................

Chemical Peels
See the following links for suggestions:

Chemical Peel Skin Recovery with Copper-Peptides at: http://reverseskinaging.com/postprocedure.html

................................................................................................................................................

Hyaluronic Acid
Although this should not cause any negative interactions with copper peptide products, Dr. Pickart has posted his thoughts about this compound on the following threads:

https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...750084653#2750084653
https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...200065854#2200065854

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,