Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Skin Needling, what product to use before and after? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I just ordered a skin needling roller and I'm not sure if I should use the CP's before or after I applied the roller. Or if not CP's, which other product can be used best to improve the skin and take care of it the best way possible, with the best effects possible? Smiler

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Lizzy:

General information can be found at: Use of Skin Needling and Skin Rollers While Using Copper-Peptides

Depending on what a person is trying to accomplish, and their own individual skin's sensitivity to strong copper-peptides, some clients have decided to use copper-peptides + skin rolling in three separate ways:

(1) Before they use the skin needling device
(2) Very lightly after they use the skin needling device
(3) Or they use copper-peptides on the days they do not use the skin needling device.

The length of the needle (and the skin area) may also have much to do with if certain clients have more irritation when using one method over another.

That is why we typically recommend using milder copper-peptides when skin needling, such as GHK-Copper Serum (mild) - However, some clients have worked up to use Regular CP Serum (stronger) or Super CP Serum (very strong).

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Hi Lizzy, could you please recommend the internet site you ordered the roller and the needle length ,etc to begin with.
It simply involves the use of manually applied skin rollers that have around 200 fine surgical steel needles attached to the roller mechanism. It’s applied directly to the skin.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBioTeam,