Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Wrinkle Reduction & Facial Care    TOTAL SPA EXPERIENCE IN 1 Product? Dr. Pickart Has Done It Again

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
TOTAL SPA EXPERIENCE IN 1 Product? Dr. Pickart Has Done It Again Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Report This Post  
It's finally here! SPECIAL PRODUCT RELEASE: Protect & Restore with High Retinol and Grapefruit is now available for purchase. I was overwhelmed by how many clients contacted me with positive reports and inquiries on when they would finally be able to get their hands on a full-sized product. Well, I'm happy to say that we have batches ready to arrive in your mailbox now. Whether you have dry facial skin or need a hydrating product for more beautiful arms & legs in time for summer, my NEW P&R with Grapefruit Oil is for you! Let me share with you some of the feedback I've received thus far. ---Dr. Loren Pickart PhD

PROTECT & RESTORE CREAM plus GRAPEFRUIT OIL!
This is the ONLY product on the market that combines Dr. Loren Pickart's copper peptide technology with the anti-aging moisturizing factor of retinyl palmitate then tops it off with the skin refreshing allure of pure grapefruit essential oil.

CLIENT FEEDBACK / PRODUCT REVIEWS:
"I don’t normally write reviews, but because you were kind enough to send the sample I feel it’s only right to reply. I switched to your products several months ago and I’ve been quietly buying and using them without any need to get in touch. So now that I’m here, I would like to say that I am delighted with the definite visual results that I’m seeing with your products... This [the NEW P&R Grapefruit] could be your best middle-level copper peptide cream yet and I would alternate this with the stronger CP products, probably using it 4 – 5 times a week. I very much hope you bring this great cream to market... My skin is smooth, firm and glowing when I use it. I love the smell and texture to apply."

"LOVE P&R WITH GRAPEFRUIT!!!!!! Please make it available for purchase! Thanks so much!"

"LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this new product!!! Please tell me when you will have it available for purchase. I had used up my sample and don’t want to start my day without it. I love the smell, citrusy and refreshing, it helps wake me up. I also like the way the product absorbs nicely into my skin without feeling heavy or greasy."

"Thanks so much for sending me a sample of this new cream; it’s lovely. I used it for about two weeks, then used Skin Signals Solution with added GHK booster... I went back to the new P&R Retinol + Grapefruit cream today. I love the turquoise blue color and the scent is just right. I used the cream all over my face, including my eyes, neck, and sometimes into the crease of my décolletage. I always put Retinol plus Squalane Oil on my eye area afterward; sometimes it also goes on my nasolabial lines and on my neck. I did use Two-Timing Tightener 2X sometimes over all this, but never used a moisturizer. My skin looked plumped and tightened. I have received two compliments on the youthfulness of my skin within the last couple of weeks."

What Makes the Difference? Promote fresher-looking, radiantly-lifted skin that fights the appearance of slackening with this exclusive peptide product that is fortified with skin-healthy antioxidants, amino acids, and cholesterol/lanosterol esters. Recommended to rejuvenate facial skin for those age 35+.

NEW 4oz size is designed to complement application on arms, legs, and body!

How to Incorporate With Other Products? Use the new P&R High Retinol and Grapefruit as your daily peptide cream and augment your success by using your other standard Skin Biology products (i.e. Skin Signals Cream or 3% GHK VIP Luxury Cream) twice a week. Always use a hydroxy acid exfoliator, such as LacSal Cream, at the opposite end of the day.

Order online or call 1-800-405-1912 to place your order today!