Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Applying Emu oil Questions Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi! I started using CPs again after a very long break. Skin issues include lines between eyebrows and on forhead, sun spots, creepy skin above eyes. Currently, my simple routine is:

AM: wash with Diana Yvonne's Rose Hip Cleanser, CP serum, CP night eyes premiere, emu oil, sunscreen.

PM: wash, 10% lactic acid (wash off) OR Exfol cream (leave on), emu oil.

Question is do I need to wait to apply emu oil after CPs or the Exfol cream? I've been patting a little oil over the CP eye product and also patting a bit around the eyes after the acid products (I don't apply these around my eyes).

Also, I'm up to 5 drops of CP serum with no sensitivity...how many drops do people work up to before moving onto a stronger product? I've been using the CPs for a few weeks now.

Thanks!
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear SaveMySkin:

No wait time with the copper-peptide products. You can apply a bit of Emu Oil on top right afterward, no problem.

Many clients like to wait a bit before applying Emu Oil on top of an exfoliator such as Exfol Cream (20-30 minutes). The reasoning is to to wait before applying something directly on top of a hydroxy acid so that the pH is not affected and the exfoliator can be allowed to work optimally.

As far as the application of CP Serum, you'll want to stick with light applications. The heavier the application does not necessarily mean that it will work better.

Most just work up to a stronger product if they have been able to successfully use the milder product until it is nearly all gone and they are ready to re-order or until their results have peaked a bit.

The next step up would be to use Skin Signals Solution or Super CP Serum.

Or you can always work up to light applications of Reg CP Serum twice a day. But again, still keep the amount applied very light.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology