Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Eye bags - no way to get rid of them Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi all,

As I posted elsewhere, I am using SB since April. I love the results so far as the skin looks more plumped, clearer and healthier. My biggest concern are my eye bags. I had them since I was young but now they are more and more visible. I guess it is a buildup of fat as I can see that dark circles increased as a result of this fat resulting in dark shadow just above the bone. I don't think that it is possible to decrease the quantity of fat only by using creams (I love SB products though and I will continue to use them forever!) so I am thinking of undergoing a blepharo. Anyone of you did it? any suggestion?

Thanks!
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear altomiro7127:

Others will probably chime in with their experiences but we've had great success with clients effecting a "skin tightening" in this area using copper-peptides and a DMAE tightening serum.

Notice on our page on: Tightening Loose and Sagging Skin Around the Eyes which recommends either GHK-Copper Cream or CP Night Eyes along with Two Timing Tightener.

It is important to use a very mild copper-peptide to help in tighten the more sensitive skin area around the eyes. But it does work well!

See: Testimonials on How Copper-Peptides Work Around the Eye Area

Best Wishes,
-Skin Bio Team
Dear Skin Biology,

thanks for your post. I am already applying GHK and TTT. Maybe I need to move up with CP serum, though I know that the eye area is the most difficult to rejuvenate and it is necessary to go slowly.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Skin Signals Cream usually helps. But start it lightly.
Dr. Pickart.. I have SS serum..would it be ok? Should I diluite it with water?
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear altomiro7127:

You can use Skin Signals Solution very lightly in the area.

Dilute it by applying on skin that is already damp or apply first in the hand and add 2-3 drops water before using on the area.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
I had the Lower Bleph done 15 years ago. They used a laser along the eyelid and then zapped all the fat with the laser.

They key here is to find the right surgeon to do it. I had mine done in Beverly Hills so it was easy to find a good one.

The results were incredible.
having a squeaky clean diet, adding vit c several times a day and daily face excersizes has removed them by 90%, if i continue with cp's and daily excersize I believe they will be gone.
@Mrvincent: thanks for sharing your experience. I know that choosing a good surgeon is the main matter in doing the bleph.
@pinkquinn: thanks for your post. I am already doing facial exercises (carolyn) since 4 months almost. I haven't started with CP serum because I wanted to wait a couple of months more to build up my way to stronger cps as suggested. However, I started using SSS just few days ago as suggested.

Alessandra
Dear Skin Biology,

I can still apply GHK as basic cream while starting with SSS? Won't their combination too strong for me having started using Cps since only 4 months?
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear altomiro7127:

Typically just one copper-peptide product is used on one area, at one given time.

And most clients work up to the stronger products by using something milder (such as Super GHK first and then graduate to Skin Signals).

You might decide to do one of the following:

1. First, finish up all of your Super GHK, then start on Skin Signals (but dilute it first with water so that you ease into it).

2. Or alternate use of the products: One day use Super GHK the other day Skin Signals.

Experiment around to see what works best for you. But apply the product lightly.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Thanks for your prompt answer Skin Biology.

On the website it says that for over 30, GHK can be used two times a day. Is that not too strong? I am quite acclimatized with GHK and I would like to work up my way to a stronger use of cps..

Picture of Dr. Pickart
Skin Signals cream often works well on eye bags.
I only have the Skin Signals Serum as the cream is not available through the Italian reseller..
My wife did great with the SS for rejuvenating the eyes. Me I still have to stick to the GHK or Night eyes or the skin just gets loose.

They do take a long time due to the delicate nature of the skin.

Hi MaxxC,
actually since a couple of days I started using GHK also in the evening. Three times a week as suggested in the website. I am astonished to notice that my skin reacted immediately.The puffiness decreased in just 2 application! I do not know whether this will continue but it seems that my skin just needed this further step!
Everybody has to find their own stride and this of course can change over time, as the skin adapts to CP's and the rejuvenating progresses.

Thats great news Smiler