Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Peeling and Lactic Powder Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Dear Dr. Pickart,
I have a question for you. I started using peelings switching from Glycolic 35% to Glycolic 50% on weekly basis (one week 35%, the following week 50%). Of course I still use my favorite SB products, mainly GHK and SS cream during the day. I stopped using Lactic Powder because of the weekly peeling. My question is, can I still use Lactic Powder daily while peeling weekly or it is too much for the skin?

Thanks!!
Ale
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Skin Biology can you please advise on the above mentioned topic? Smiler Thanks!!!
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear altomiro7127:

So sorry for the delay on getting back to you.

Our Lactic Power 10 is 10% alpha hydroxy acid (lactic) fortified with soothing lipids and natural antioxidants. It is pretty mild.

Of course, everyone's skin is different so although most can use a daily mild hydroxy acid such as Lactic Power or LacSal on the days they are not using their peel, be sure to test on a small area first.

Really it may depend on your skin sensitivity, area of application, and what you are trying to accomplish.

Note: No need to use any of our mild hydroxy acids the same day as your peel. Use your peel only as often as directed. Avoid overuse and let skin rest. Use mild copper-peptides to enhance post skin peel results.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Thanks Skin Biology Smiler