Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Progress update......... Login/Join

Picture of SAGE262
posted   Report This Post  
Well it's been 4 months since I started using SB products and I'm seeing such positive results. I tried it some years ago but didn't stick with it like I did this time and now it's paying off, I'm so excited!

If I had thought I would be getting these kind of results I would have taken pics to prove it Mad

My upper eyes just keep getting better and more youthful each week! The hooding is pretty much gone, one eye was a little worse than the other but I have no doubt that will change soon. I have seen different stages under my eyes. First thin, wrinkled dark circles. The skin appeared to thicken slightly diminishing some wrinkling and the circles started to look lighter. I then developed a bag with a deeper crease below it for a couple weeks and that is now resolving and filling in and just a very slight bag under the eyes now. Just need to tackle the lines now/wrinkles now. I recently added GHK serum and alternate it with night eyes and I think that has added to the improvement. I still have yet to see improvement on the tops of my sundamaged thighs, but my forearms and hands are responding nicely. I think I need to be more aggressive with the top of my thighs as far as exfoliation and may add super cop.
I see a little improvement of the crepiness on my neck and have just started to use BND cream and am anxiously awaiting better results, especially firming.

One change I wasn't really looking for was in my temple area. The skin looked pretty thin there and a couple veins I had looked like they were popping. That is no longer the case!

Anyone sitting on the fence about these products needs to give it a try, it's worth the expense! Even though there is a chance you won't get overwhelming results, at least you are putting healthy product on your face instead of all the poisonous crap out in the stores. Hopefully I can always afford SB products and I will never go back to anything else!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
That's great news, Sage! What products have you been using on your upper lid? CP Night Eyes and the GHK product?

TIA!
~ Lynne

Picture of SkinBioTeam
Sage262,

Thank you so much for your feedback! We love hearing good news. It does take persistence to see results.

Keep Smiling
~The SkinBio Team

Picture of SAGE262
quote:
Originally posted by Lynne Marie:
That's great news, Sage! What products have you been using on your upper lid? CP Night Eyes and the GHK product?

TIA!
~ Lynne

Hi Lynne,
I actually started with Skin Signals serum around the eyes but backed down to night eyes for a while every other day. I alternate between GHK serum, night eyes and SS serum and the cream now, a few days on one, a couple days off, then switch to the next, couple days off and so on. Working great at the moment, I make sure to back away from CPs around the eyes every few days because I don't want to hinder my progress. Thumbs UP!

Sage great report Smiler All three work very well. The Mrs. likes the SS Cream. Its too strong for me on the upper eye lid, but she does just fine.

I either alternate or use a 50/50 mix of GHK/Night Eyes above and below the eyes. The GHK is great for filling in under eye fat pads.
Thanks for the tips, guys. I have a sample of the GHK that I haven't used yet. Perhaps I'll start alternating that with my CP Night Eyes. I'm doing well with that--and don't think I'm ready in that area to go stronger, but I was planning on Skin Signals for my jump up in the eye area when it's time. I need the tightening. Also need to fill in the hollows, so I'll start now with the GHK.
Picture of stoney
quote:
Originally posted by SAGE262:
I then developed a bag with a deeper crease below it for a couple weeks and that is now resolving and filling in and just a very slight bag under the eyes now.

Awesome Sage!... Cheers!

Yes, my experience with my eyes was similar to your outline. Many panic at this point where the skin loosens & the crinkling becomes more apparent. Like unexpected eye bags... Eeker This is part of the rejuvenating process as the under eye damage pushes up accentuating the crinkles in the eye pad on the top of the cheek bone. Perfectly normal & one needs go slow but stick with it by continuing to use mild CPs ONLY for the eyes in order for the rejuvenating to take place.

Yes, mild is the way to go for the eye area. I slowly improved the look of mine in about a 1 year time frame without much effort. I now alternate, CP Serum, Super GHK in the AM & Skin Signals Cream at night - resting them at least once a week.

Your testimony speaks volumes for those who have tried CPs in the past then gave up. It it a matter of wrapping your head around it since CPs work differently than other anti-aging products that make more instant claims.

Picture of SAGE262
Hi Stoney,
You're right, instant claims = TEMPORARY fix. Perseverance pays off, no easy fix to be had other than cosmetic surgery and even that will not change the quality of your skin.
I'm sold on Skin Biology Products for life! Thumbs UP!
Sage, do you use the same method of using 1 CP product for a few days, stopping for a few, repeat with a different CP for your entire face or just the eye area?
Picture of SAGE262
Hi stillsearching,

Yes, I alternate between GHK serum and SS serum every other week on the rest of my face and neck. SS cream gave me a strange rash but I can use it lightly around my eyes with no problem. Just added BND for my neck and decollete.
Thanks, Sage. I also couldn't use the SS cream as it did the same thing to my skin. I just started the Protect and Restore and my skin seems fine with this. I like the alternating idea and may try that myself!
quote:
I alternate between GHK serum and SS serum

My Summer Program is alternating or mixing GHK Serum and SS Serum.

Last Summer I alternated. But this Summer I have been trying a 2:1 mix, SS/GHK.

I think I like alternating better.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MaxxC,