Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Revolumize the skin Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I ran into this ad of GoodSkin Labs, who are promoting their Filextra. They claim their cream will revolumize the skin, helping those areas of the skin where gravity is taking its toll, such as the cheeks. They speak of HyActive, Aqualance, Glowcell for correction of pale looking skin and hexapeptide-8. I have no idea what these ingredients do and am always afraid that in the end those creams do more harm than good.

I am still using Skin Signals Solution, but read on the forum that someone experienced more volume in her skin with the Skin Signals Cream.

Is there a difference in the solution and the cream, where results are concerned?
And is this cream especially for plumping up the skin as well? Or can we expect a revolumizing product from Skin Biology in the future as well?
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
"An instant way to help revolumize"

Lizzy thats from the first line of the website for Filextra.

That tells us 4 things: 1) There is no need to read any further. 2) Its a cosmetic designed to plump or firm the skin. 3) The benefits are temporary 4) Its junk Smiler

Its just another of the thousands of junk products promising miracles that is nothing more then an expensive cosmetic temporary fix.

For volume I dont' think you can beat Skin Signals and Super GHK. I use the Serums either mixed or separate. The Skin Signals cream combines both in a cream form. Its not as strong as the Serum but should yield similar results adding volume.

As to will there be a Volumizing product from SB. Traditional "volumizing products" are strictly cosmetic. The only way to build "real" volume is to build new tissue. Anything else is just a band-aid.
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Thanks MaxxC! Smiler

I'll stick with my Skin Biology products.
Takes a little while to build new tissue, but the end results is what's most important.

For now I still have the Skin Signals Solution, but I think I'll order the Skin Signals cream with my next order.