Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Wrinkle Reduction & Facial Care    FIRST TIME USER - confused after consultation today--- PRETTY PLEASE?
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FIRST TIME USER - confused after consultation today--- PRETTY PLEASE? Login/Join

posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Again, so confusing... Whew!
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
quote:
heoretically, if BOTH CPs are in this forumlation, then one would be for stimulating collagen type I, the other type III...this would be a TRUE 'anti-aging combination' if GHK is holding up.

The real question is - is the GHK holding up when using hydroxys at the same time -or- are 2nd gen CPs doing the CP work when used 25 min after hydroxys?

I will have to rethink my "wait time" theory?...fairly certain NOW that using hydroxys on the opposite end of the day would be better.

O

Hey Stoney Smiler Hmm. I have to say the Mrs has achieved remarkable success with the Skin Signals Cream around the eyes. Still she likes the regular CP serum better for the face and neck. I've splashed it on a few times but dosen't fit into my program right now although it would seem to make sense for someone such as yourself with just some touch up work left or for those wanting to get some of the benefits of GHK.

I use the Super GHK alternated with the Skin Signals Solution. Reason is there is more GHK then in Skin Signals Cream. Plus the SSS is stronger then the cream. Don't know if its any better then just using the SS Cream but thats the way I do it currently.

Dr. Pickart said there is about 5 times the GHK in Super GHK as there is in any competing product. With the Skin Signals Cream he said he thought it still contained more GHK then any competing product. That would seem, at least to me, to indicate there is quite a bit more GHK in the Super GHK then the Skin Signal Cream. The price is a tell tell sign.

Still I believe once remodeled the SS Cream may be the total package.

Me well I still only use hydroxy's once every two weeks. So its not an issue. Lazy way out Wink