Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Wrinkle Reduction & Facial Care    HAVE YOU FOUND THESE DEALS? Hidden Summer Savings on Copper Peptide Serums and Creams

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
HAVE YOU FOUND THESE DEALS? Hidden Summer Savings on Copper Peptide Serums and Creams Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Report This Post  
Pssst! How to Find Hidden Summer Savings with True Copper Peptides (June 2016 Newsletter)

Exclusive offers found only in this month's newsletter! Read it today: www.reverseskinaging.com/June2016_SkinBiologyNewsletter.html

It's true what they say. A good deal is hard to find! But I've made sure that is not the case when you're looking for quality skin care products that generate visible results. My goal has been to make sure my copper peptide technology is available to as many people as possible. It has taken me decades to fine-tune what works. This summer, I'm inviting you to take advantage of these products in a very special way. There is literally something for every budget. I now offer over 35 products that are under $20 (i.e. CP Serum, LacSal Serum, Perfect Lift Cream, etc), plus discounts when you combine products that are actually designed to work as systems. How to find these "hidden savings" throughout my website has become easier. This is one newsletter you are going to want to save - Enjoy! ---Dr. Loren Pickart PhD

EXCLUSIVE OFFERS | The Science of Real Skin Care
Find our special combos that very few are aware of! Those that have located them are surprised that simply ordering the following systems will result in more than 30% OFF the retail price (when ordering separately) - Request an Online Skin Consultation and we'll enclose an additional FREE SAMPLE in with your order of any amount!

MAXIMUM SKIN TIGHTENING SYSTEM (Price: $77 / Value: $109)
• Skin Signals Cream
• LacSal Cream
• CP Ultimate Eye Cream
• Two Timing Tightener (DMAE Firming Serum)
• Skin Biology Microdermabrasion Cloth

ULTIMATE SKIN CARE SYSTEM (Price: $84 / Value: $120)
• 3% GHK VIP Luxury Cream
• CP Ultimate Eye Cream
• Emu Oil-S Lipid Replenisher
• Two Timing Tightener (DMAE Firming Serum)
• Dr. Pickart's Facial Cleanser
• Skin Biology Microdermabrasion Cloth

ULTIMATE BODY CARE SYSTEM (Price: $34 / Value: $48)
• Copper Sun Tanning & Firming Lotion
• Protect & Restore Body Lotion (Unscented)
• LOVE Foot & Heel Cream
• Dr. Pickart's Lip Replenisher
• Super Cop 2X Extra Strength (Spot Treatment Size)

ADVANCED WRINKLE REPAIR (Price: $76 / Value: $109)
• Super GHK Copper Cream
• Skin Signals Solution
• Dr. Pickart's Lip Replenisher
• Dr. Pickart's Cleanser
• Super Cop 2X Extra Strength (Spot Treatment Size)

.............................................................................................................................

THIS MONTH'S TESTIMONIAL HIGHLIGHT:

"I cannot say enough about your products. I started them earlier this year, as I was turning 50 and was trying to find a product that would help with the onset of sagging skin, particularly under my eyes.

I have worked my way through from the mildest CP Ultimate Eyes and the Two Timing Tightener... Within two days of starting to use your products, I had 3 separate parents from my children's hockey teams comment on my skin.

The lady who has waxed my eyebrows for years commented on how soft my skin was all of a sudden. It was amazing. People think I've had botox or something... Thank you so much for making your products so effective - and affordable."
- L.E.

.............................................................................................................................

FAST DELIVERY • FREE SHIPPING (on all USA orders over $100) • FREE SAMPLE SPECIALS

CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION: 1-800-405-1912

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology