Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Wrinkle Reduction & Facial Care    Aqua Gel Exfoliator from NCN compared to Lacsal or Exfol?

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Aqua Gel Exfoliator from NCN compared to Lacsal or Exfol? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi, I've been using Skin Signals cream and using NCN's Aqua Gel exfoliator instead of Lacsal. It works really well; as I rub it on the dead skin just rolls off. My question is, do you think this gel exfoliator is accomplishing the same thing as the lacsal so far as removing the dead skin proteins? Or is there any difference?
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Clare:

The Aqua Gel product seems to be a manual exfoliant that does not use hydroxy acids.

LacSal Serum is a hydroxy acid exfoliant that does not contain any manual exfoliating agents but uses the power of hydroxy acids to reduce the appearance of old skin cells so that the next time the skin is washed, you lose more dead skin cells than you would normally.

The efficacy of using hydroxy acids as a chemical exfoliator is that it can penetrate a deeper layer than simply manually exfoliating the skin.

Of course, many clients have found it very effective to use both manual exfoliators from time to time and a mild chemical exfoliator such as LacSal - But this may depend on their skin type, level of skin damage, and skincare goals.

At any rate, the key is to use some type of copper-peptide topical while using your chosen method of exfoliation to truly send the skin into "rejuvenation mode".

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,