Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Lactic Power 10 or LacSal Login/Join

Picture of Di
posted   Report This Post  
I have been using the same tube of Lactic Power 10 for over 2 years now. I would like to try LacSal instead, because it's a smaller bottle and less money. I have dry skin that is a little sensitive in the cheek area and I do have a problem with spider veins on my cheeks also. So, I was wondering if the LacSal is about the same as the Lactic Power 10 in the way it exfoliates. I really like the Lactic Power 10, but I wish it came in a smaller tube.

Thank you
Di
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Di:

Thanks for posting your question - You can definitely use LacSal Cream if you prefer a 2oz size product (if the 4 ounces of Lactic Power 10 is seeming to last too long).

If you love Lactic Power 10, what many do is use it on the body as well. That way they get the maximum out of its exfoliating benefits and put the larger size to good use.

But LacSal Cream is very effective as well. Lactic Power 10 is 10% hydroxy acid and so is LacSal Cream. It totals 10% as a mix of 8.5% lactic acid and 1.5% salicylic acid (at pH 3.6, the actual concentration of exfoliating salicylic acid = 0.29% and the inert salicylate = 1.21%).

What it has in common with Lactic Power is the the gentle but effective exfoliator: lactic acid.

You may find LacSal Cream in its 2 ounce size to be the perfect fit for you!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Picture of Di
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Thank You, I just wanted to make sure that it wouldn't be irritating to my sensitive skin. So it sounds like it will work just fine then. Smiler