Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
skin signals/LacSol Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Is it best to put skin signals serum in the morning or evening and LacSol the other part of the day or can I put on skin signals and over top immediately put on the LacSol for penetration twice daily. . Can I do this twice daily or is this to much. I also use super cop 2X for the lines around the mouth maybe once daily. How best can you advice for my routine.
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
i think it is best to start of slowly.

i would cleanse your face in the am, then apply the skin signals and then some squalane or emu.

at night, i would cleanse and the apply the lacsal exfol cream and follow with some squalane.

i would let your skin adjust to the ss before starting with the super cop 2.

hope that helps!
Picture of Dr. Pickart
These methods will work but always start the products lightly. Then if your skin is OK, use more of the products.

Some people seem to have very sensitive skin but their skin will adjust to the copper peptides with time.
Picture of Always Learning
Hi Dr. P,

I had my nose broken this past Tuesday morning. My second operation to correct a deviated septum since age 9. Im 56 now. I healed very nicely with some darker scar tissue between my brows. Last January 2012 my doctor did a rib graft as well as facsia and cartridge from my right ear. So he did some building up since I was 90% blocked on my left side. I did not expect the broken nose this past Tuesday (1-22). I have been using your products for 4 years or more now. I use the supercop 2x. I seem to have no problem with it. I did apply every other day though. I also use Retin A micro gel 2-3 times a week. I use a clarosonic 2 x weekly and a very warm fresh washcloth each morning and night. I use no product to cleanse my face in morning - just warm water and cloth. Works great. I use your copper sun tan lotion to protect my skin during the day. I like the celes oil. I would like to start using the derma roller I bought from reading info on your website a few years ago. Have been chicken to use. My writing this is to let you know where I'm at with my skincare routine and any changes I could make. Im very purple, yellow and red around my eyes for now. Been 5 days today since surgery. Im concerned about the skin around my eyes being saggy after all the swelling goes down. Any suggestions. I'm taking my arnica, Bromelain to help with the brusing. I'm also putting the 2x super cop over my retin A. Then some oil. Im interested in the signals cream but maybe I do not need to buy since I'm using the SC? And helpful idea Dr.?
Thank you Helen
Picture of Dr. Pickart
You can use the products but use them lightly at this time. Don't use the dermaroller near the discolored areas.