Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Not sure where to start Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi, I have just received my order of skincare today and am looking for some advice on how to get started. The items I purchased are CP serum, CP night eyes, Skin signals solution, Exfol serum and TTT.

I was thinking of starting my routine as follows

AM: CP night eyes, CP serum, moisturiser, sunblock and TTT.

PM: Exfol serum (how often can I put this around the eye area?), moisturiser and TTT (is it ok to put this on twice per day?)

Not sure when to use SS solution but this was a bonus with my purchase so I'm hoping I can add that in there somewhere.

Any advice on what should be my routine as a newbie would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Tash:

Here is our recommendation:

AM Use:
AM - After cleansing the skin, apply a light amount of Skin Signals Solution (a strong copper peptide formula combined with peptides from enzymatically hydrolyzed elastin and collagen). This should just barely cover the area without leaving the skin excessively wet or damp. Be careful with using around the eye area, or if you have sensitive skin. OR you could use CP Serum instead or on alternate days.

Tip! On top, use a light amount Two Timing Tightener (DMAE Tightening Serum). This product is a membrane stabilizer and helps give the look of lift to the eye area.

Afterward, you can apply your moisturizer or sunscreen.

PM Use:
PM - After cleansing the area, apply a light amount of Exfol Serum (a 2% hydroxy acid chemical that helps exfoliate old skin cells). Wait about 20-30 minutes before you apply anything on top.

There is probably no need to apply TTT again in the evening...

Around the eyes: Use CP Night Eyes lightly by applying a thin layer underneath the eyes and on the outside areas of the eye. Use under the brow bone to help give the effect of lift around the upper lid area and reduce the appearance of wrinkles around the eyes .

Investing in a microdermabrasion cloth or skin scrub to effectively increase the skin cell turnover rate has helped many of our clients to see even better results from the SRCPs work on the skin. Remember to use all methods of exfoliation in a gentle way so as not to cause excessive irritation.

..........................................................................................................................

Here are some links to information that will be very valuable to you:
http://reverseskinaging.com/wrinkles.html
http://reverseskinaging.com/tighten.html
http://reverseskinaging.com/srcps.html

Also see:
Tips on How to Use SRCPs Properly

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,