Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Crepey skin Login/Join

Picture of SAGE262
posted   Report This Post  
Has anyone had reversal or at least a large improvement of crepey looking skin on the neck?

If so, what did you use, how often and how long did it take to see results or resolve the issue? Thanks!
Picture of amirpana
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Hi SAGE,

one thing you should know. A wrinkle can sometimes have tethering holding it down. The only viable mean to get rid of it, is by releasing it from underlying skin tissue. Skin needling is perfect choice.

The problem is thinness and sensitivity of that area of the skin.

You may try eyebrow brush to exfoliate and abrade the skin. As posted by someone else
Picture of SAGE262
Thanks amirpana, but I dont have any deep wrinkles that circle my neck.

If you are familiar with crepe paper streamers then you would understand that what I am speaking of is the texture of the skin on my neck.

The problem is slight at this time and so I want to fix it or at least try to slow down the progression of it.
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear SAGE262:

We're sure others will post their experiences.

In the neck/decolletage area (that is very thin and sensitive) many clients have found Protect & Restore (BND Cream) to be extremely effective. Clients have used a wide variety of things, but the BND cream would be a good way to start. You will NOT want to over-exfoliate this area.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
quote:
I don't know that much about reversal, but I do know that the neck and face should match in appearance. There is helpful tips on a youthful neck ideas.

Good point. I've noticed that as well. Women who try to take good care of their skin tend to target the face and give the neck very little attention. By the time they are mid/late 40's it often shows. Neck just does not match the face.

Decolletage as well.
Hi Sage Smiler I don't have any experience with crepey neck skin but I did deal with thinning skin on the back of the hands.

You often hear of the neck skin and back of the hands spoke of in a similar fashion. Both areas of thin skin that tend to age in a similar fashion.

Did various CP's in the ongoing process. But if I had to start over or give my wife advice with Crepey neck skin. I would go straight to the Skin Signal Cream and use the TTT in the AM.

Kind of standard type advice.

One thing though I believe would be worth adding to your arsenal are Tin Peptides. Either in the form of Folligen For Blondes or the Nail Cream.

Tin Peptides work in pretty short order give the skin a really smooth appearance.

Something that may add a little more credibility behind the theory. Skin Biology is currently working on a Tin Peptide based Hand Cream.

Picture of SAGE262
Hi Maxx:
I would like to use the SS cream on my neck but i had an issue with an odd rash developing on my cheeks down. So currently I am trying GHK serum and SS serum. SB also suggested the BND cream and I will most likely want to try the tin peptide hand cream when it comes out. Maybe we will get a free sample when its available? I have both the FFB and the Nail cream. My head is swimming with options now LOL!
Picture of Dr. Pickart
quote:
Originally posted by SAGE262:
Hi Maxx:
I would like to use the SS cream on my neck but i had an issue with an odd rash developing on my cheeks down. So currently I am trying GHK serum and SS serum. SB also suggested the BND cream and I will most likely want to try the tin peptide hand cream when it comes out. Maybe we will get a free sample when its available? I have both the FFB and the Nail cream. My head is swimming with options now LOL!

We will give free samples of the tin peptide product. So far, people who have tested the product are very positive.
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear SAGE262:

You'll be interested in reading what helped another client rejuvenate her neck skin.

See the recent post at: https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...0018252/m/9251084516

"For a month now, I've been using the CP serum during the day, and the Exfol Serum at night. Also using the Skin Signals on my neck, where I have had the beginnings of the "turkey neck."

...The results since beginning the CP routine are that my face overall looks fresher and more toned. It looks healthier and like I'm well rested. The wrinkles on my eyebrow area and forehead are almost completely gone. My "turkey neck" area has completely disappeared. It was small to begin with, but noticeable. Now that area is completely smooth and firm. (I am also doing an occasional muscle toning exercise for that area, but I was doing this prior to the Skin Signals, so I do attribute the change to Skin Signals)...

But I would say that the effects of the CP/exfoliation routine are visible and noticeable and I'm happy about that."

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology