Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Not seeing results after 2+ months Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I received my first order from Skin Biology in mid November 2011. I began my morning routine by washing my face and then applying a thin layer of Skin Signals Solution. On top I then applied TTT. At night I again washed my face, applied Lac Power 10 (waited 20-30 mins) and then applied skin solutions cream. After a month, I then ordered CP eye cream and used it both morning and night. My skin still seems very dull and under my eyes they appear more blueish than before.

In early January, I began to use the Lac Power 10 2x a day. Now, 6 weeks later still no improvement. I am 44 and have some crows feet, a bit of eye lid sagging, some dark circles, small tiny bumps under my eyes and also I can still see my pores on my nose. I am fair skinned and have some redness to my skin.

I have watched the videos on the Skin Biology site and maybe I am overdoing it.

I also tried the Emu oil at night, but I think it is just too greasy for me. My forehead seems to feel like an oil slick lately.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ann
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Well.... after further reading, it appears I have a case of the uglies! Too much too soon. I believe I need to back down and take it slowly.

I could still use some suggestions on how to use the Skin Signals Cream, Cp night eyes, TTT, LacPower 10. I also have a samples of Super Cp serum and LacSal.

Thanks again,
Ann
quote:
it appears I have a case of the uglies!

Can almost guarantee with that routine, just beginning, you've got the uglies.

How about this. TTT as your final product of the morning with nothing else. Apply the Lascal in he evening with minimum of 20-30 minute wait. Then Skin Signals to face and neck with night eyes only around the eyes.

Right now though I would just stop everything for a 3-4 days and rest from everything except healing oils and TTT. Then start back slower with something like the above suggestion.

If that still proves too much then just alternate the SS Cream and Lacsal on alternated nights. Then work up from there.
Thanks so much for the suggestions. I will definitely stop all for a few days except for the Emu and TTT. Then I will start back slowly.

I kept wondering why my face looked worse instead of better. It just goes to show that more is not always better!!