Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
do not believe? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I have a friend that has read the information about cp's and won't believe it. Why is it so hard to understand?
Picture of SkinBioTeam
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Healthy1,

Sometimes people refuse to understand or don't want to understand. Let results prove her wrong.

Keep Smiling
~The SkinBio Team
Thank you Dr. Pickart for all your products and your wonderfull staff!!
quote:
I have a friend that has read the information about cp's and won't believe it. Why is it so hard to understand?

Look at from your friends standpoint. There are what like 10,000 skin care products that purport to radically transform the skin. The best of those generally give some cosmetic improvement and most do nothing of value. Why would you expect her to believe, without actually using it herself, that its not just another con?
Picture of stoney
Agree with Maxx, Why would she believe with all of the 'bogus claims' bombarding the media everyday?

I seriously had my doubts as well until I started using SB products. And I was dealing with much more than just everyday aging issues which were ONLY a secondary concern for me.

I was dealing with scars, zillions of them. CPs saved my face...Thanks Dr. Pickart!... Cheers!