New
Find
Notify
Tools
At-Home Success Story: MICRO NEEDLING Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Report This Post  
AN AT-HOME SUCCESS STORY: SKIN NEEDLING ROLLERS

Client Experience: "I love the derma roller and wish I would have gotten one much sooner. I've used it once and followed with Skin Signals Solution. I'm using it for general anti-aging. I do have some deep expression lines and loss of firmness that I'd like to improve. I noticed improvement in minor blemishes the following day. The quick results after one use amazed me."

Effective and simple, microneedling (skin rolling) has caught the interest of many clients looking for a proven method to boost their visible results. These at-home devices can be an easy to use, low-cost solution to the challenge of how to heighten results as you progress with copper peptides on both skin and hair.

Skin Biology's Microneedling Devices are currently being used (by individuals and professionals alike) for general anti-aging, wrinkle-fading, stretch marks, advanced blemish care, hyperpigmentation, and skin firming.

Your device will come to you sterile-sealed and with detailed instructions that will help you use your roller with confidence from the very first day it arrives.

If you have already purchased a skin roller and are finding certain copper peptide products especially helpful, be sure to share your comments - The serums that clients most like to use with our rollers are the following:

Super GHK-Copper Serum (mild)

Regular CP Serum (mild)

Skin Signals Solution (moderate)

Super CP Serum (strong)

3% GHK VIP Luxury Serum (very strong)

.............................................................................................................................

FAST DELIVERY • FREE SHIPPING (on all USA orders over $100) • FREE SAMPLE SPECIALS

CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION: 1-800-405-1912

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology