Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Move to CP serum Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi all,

I have been using Cps since almost 10 months (GHK cream and serum plus Exfol cream / Lacsal and CP eye serum). I have benefitted so much in terms of better skin, tightness and so on. Tough I feel that I reach a certain plateau and I do not see any improvements. I would like to start cp serum. Can I use every other day with SS and GHK cream? WHat could be the regime to combine all these three products!?

thanks,
Alessandra
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
This should increase the effects on your skin.

I see you are in Milan. My wife and I were in Bergamo a few months ago and spent 3 weeks in Cortona eating great Tuscan food.
quote:

Yes! Tuscan food is great dr. Pickart.. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay in Italy..

regarding the rigime, what would you suggest? I have an opened bottle of GHK that I want to finish and I wanna start SS cream and CP serum as well.. thanks for any suggestions!!
Alessandra its been awhile Smiler

For maximum benefit the SS needs to be used 4 times per week per Skin Biology. If you are only applying product once per day. Then it would be difficult to get an effective rotation, given only 3 applications per week remaining.

Since I do twice per day for reducing the appearance of scars. Using the 3 products you mentioned currently. This is what I am basically doing. I use GHK in he morning. Then alternate the SS and CP serum in evening. Spot treating with 2X several times per week.

If once per day you could alternate say SS/CP one week then SS/GHK the next or alternate months with each.

You could also mix CP serum and GHK serum 50/50 and use that to alternate with the SS.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Hi MaxxC,

thanks a lot for your precious advices!!
yes.. I have been absent for a while, but alway keeping an eye on this wonderful forum..

Ciao!