Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
layering with TTT Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
It is said to put the TTT ontop of cp products, but I'm wondering where does the squalene go, does this go under the TTT or over it? It would seem strange to me to put a serum over an oil but it says to put TTT on as a last stage?
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I just read this somewhere and cannot remember where, but it said to apply the CP, then your moisturizer, and then TTT on last.
TTT goes on last always. Its called Two Time Tightener, because it contains two tightening components. DMAE and the Algae component which goes by the trade name of Pepha Tight.

The DMAE has a slower cumulative effect. The Pepha Tight component is what gives the TTT the instant tightening effect.

The Pepha Tight component forms a light shield over the skin which won't allow other products to penetrate. Thats why TTT always goes on last.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Awesome info Maxx - you break it down to the molecules!!! Soooooo helpful.
quote:
Originally posted by MaxxC:
TTT goes on last always.

The Pepha Tight component forms a light shield over the skin which won't allow other products to penetrate. Thats why TTT always goes on last.

Maxx, would this mean that the TTT goes on After sunscreen?
Picture of Skin Biology
quote:
Originally posted by stillsearching:
quote:
Originally posted by MaxxC:
TTT goes on last always.

Maxx, would this mean that the TTT goes on After sunscreen?

Dear stillsearching:

We've had clients apply their sunscreen on top of Two Timing Tightener after waiting a little bit (until completely dry or until it has penetrated well).

Others like to use TTT even on top of their sunscreen.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Thanks for the reply, SkinBiology. According to what Maxx wrote, the PephaTight forms a shield so nothing else penetrates, so I am curious if that is a good thing to go on top of a physical sunscreen? I will play around and see what works best for me.
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear stillsearching:

Well the physical sunscreen (with probably a mineral UV reflector like titanium dioxide) should sit on top or remain on the skin's surface.

The micronized or encapsulated physical sunblockers penetrate into the skin.

We recommend un-micronized sunscreens. Pure, non-micronized, mineral sunscreens are better reflectors of ultraviolet light.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology