Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
3% GHK VIP Luxury Cream and Super Cop 2x Extra Strength Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi, can you please tell me the difference between the 3% GHK VIP Luxury Cream and the Super Cop 2x Extra Strength?
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Sure Lizzy - We'd love to!

........................................................................................................

• At a Glance: Super Cop 2X vs. 3% GHK Luxury Cream

The main difference between these products is that they can be separated into those based on 1st generation copper peptides (3% GHK VIP Luxury Cream) and products based on 2nd Generation mixed copper-peptides (Super Cop). Contact Skin Biology directly for explanation of the two generations

Super Cop 2X Extra Strength was specifically formulated to fade the look of blemishes and marks. Besides having a high concentration of 2nd generation copper peptides, it is fortified with Dr. Pickart's exclusive mix of antioxidants and lipid replenishers, making this cream a very potent spot treatment to address problems such as sun damage, stretch marks, nasolabial lines, deep wrinkles/expression lines etc. Typically this cream is not used around the eye area and most clients have had to slowly work up to be able to use it on larger areas.

Whereas, 3% GHK VIP Luxury Cream was designed to assist in general anti-aging concerns. Although it also seems to work well for improving skin tone and elasticity, it is solely based on the highest possible concentration of 1st Generation copper-peptides: GHK. This concentration has produced a very potent product that still is gentle enough for most to use as an all-over treatment.

Typically, Super Cop is recommended as a spot treatment for those primarily concerned with deep expression lines or blemish reduction. Our 3% GHK Cream is recommended for those searching for a high-end all over treatment with the highest concentration of original copper peptides available.

Super Cop Cream
• Contains highest level of 2nd gen SRCPs
• Best as spot treatment
• Best for very deep lines/wrinkles
• Specifically for blemishes

3% GHK VIP Luxury Cream
• Contains highest amount of 1st gen GHK
• Exceptionally moisturizing on dry skin
• 1st generation SRCPs only
• Works well even when used 2-3x/week
• Specifically for general anti-aging

Depending on the individual client's skin type and goals, we may recommend that they use a certain product over another. However, many clients have started using the 3% GHK VIP Luxury Cream a few times a week and continue to use their Super Cop Cream as a spot treatment with very good results. This would be the best of both worlds.

We would recommend carefully reviewing the following link on proper copper-peptide usage:
Tips on How to Use Copper-Peptides Properly

.........................................................................................................
Thanks for explaining the difference between these wonderful products!

I'm now using Skin Signals Solution serum in the morning and then apply P&R Day Cover on top of it. I like the P&R Day Cover, since it also contains titanium dioxide.
Can I use the 3% GHK VIP Luxury Cream together with the P&R Day Cover, or is it better to only use either of them? My skin reacts very good on the titanium dioxide in the P&R Day Cover. I like the idea that my skin is protected during the day.
Is the 3% GHK VIP Luxury Cream also suitable for daily use? And can I continue using the Skin Signals Solution, or is that too much?
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Lizzy:

Sure - You can definitely layer Day Cover on top of the 3% GHK Cream.

Day Cover contains a very mild copper peptide concentration, so it wouldn't be like using two very strong copper peptide products together. Day Cover will actually be quite gentle.

We find many layer a bit of Day Cover on top of the 3% GHK Serum. Since the serum is light and airy and Day Cover is a nice moisturizing cream.

And there's no problem using copper peptide (either P&R Creams or the 3% Luxury Products during the day) --- copper peptides work well in the day time, although they are not a sun protection or sunscreen.

You could use your Skin Signals in the evening...or on alternate days 2-3 times a week.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology