Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Upper eyelids Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hello, I've been using cp serum for about 3 months. I was totally skeptical, and I did a side by side comparison with my favorite skin care line, and was totally surprised to find that the cp serum makes my skin look better, so I'm sticking with it. Now that I have been using the cp serum, my skin is better all over, so now my problem area is my UPPER eyelids. It seems like all the eyecreams for under the eyes. Do you have anything for the upper eyelids? I have a scar over one from when I had my eyebrows waxed using Retin-a, and now it's more wrinkled there. Thoughts?
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Stella
I've used Night Eyes Regular for a couple years on my upper and lower lids. I can't address taking care of a scar, but if it's wrinkles, and just wanting to firm the skin up, I'd recommend starting with one of the Night Eyes products.

My upper lids were awful. Very saggy and I wouldn't even wear eye shadow because it made it look worse.

I can tell you now, that between CP products and doing facial exercises to firm up that area, my eyes look great.

Start slow, but I know you'll see some improvement.

I haven't used any type of dept store product on my face in close to 3 years, other than a foaming cleanser by Clinique. I'm 58, and most people don't even think I'm 40.

Good luck!!
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
The Skin Signals cream will tighten that skin but it takes time. You can use Two Timing Tightener after the Skin Signals to for temporary help with skin looseness.