Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
saggy face Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi there i have been using super ghk for maybe 5 months and my skin felt smooth and firm but after i finished the last bottle i decided to try the skin signal serum .At first my skin seemed to respond well but i have bee using it now about 5 weeks and i am seeing some sagging on my eyelid and jaw area and nasiol folds. My routine is lactic acid 10 at night wait 35 min then apply skin signals then wait 30 min and apply retin a .In the morning i apply vitamn c then moisturiser then the tttx2 over the top. I would greatly appriciate your advice . Thank you

marci lowe
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Marci:

What is your skin type Marci? Do you have sensitive skin to a certain extent?

The simple solution would be to go back down to your milder Super GHK Serum - Your skin seemed to be responding very well to that product.

We can teach you some wonderful ways to make Super GHK even more potent, without having to use a product that perhaps is too strong for your skin.

Another solution would be to dilute down your Skin Signals Solution - Spritz the solution once in the palm of your hand, add 2-3 drops water, then apply to the area.

Other clients continue to use their Super GHK products and just add in the stronger Skin Signals once or twice a week (for a gradually boost) - This works well to keep copper peptides working actively to improve elasticity.

We might have some other tips that may make all the difference if you contact us at 1-800-405-1912 or email us at: customerservice@skinbiology.com
- We'd love to be of help!

Also see our page on Tips for Using Advanced Copper Peptides Correctly - What to Avoid / What to Do

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Hi thank you for your reply .I am going to finish the skin signals first before maybe reRazzerurchasing the super ghk . I will take a week off the skin signals then dilute it like you suggest hopefully this work better. kind regards

marci lowe
Picture of Skin Biology
Yes - That sounds good. Feel free to contact us with any other questions/concerns - We'd be happy to assist!

Please reply back with how things turn out for you.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology