Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Ingredients Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
water, nelumbo nucifera(lotus seed) magnesium ascorbyl,magnesium ascorblyl phosophate, polyacrylamide,c13-14 isopraraffin,laureth-7,glucosamine, sodium hyaluronate, butylene glycol,centella asiatica extract,echina prupurea extract, sueroxide dismutase,catalase,tocopyeryl acetate,retinal palimatate, panthenol, cholecaliciferol, squalane,ubiquinone,lutenin,tetrasodium edta,propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea,methylparaben,propylparaben,fragrance.

2nd item:water,dimethicone, glycerin,oligopeptide 1-2-3-4, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer,hydro-genated pllydecence, laureth 8, pyrus malus(apple)fruit extract,squalene,superoxide dismutase,caprylic/capric triglyceride, sea whip extract,soy isoflavones,polygonum cuspidatum extract,sunflower oil, phospholipids,HA,methyl gluceth-20, butlylene glycol.

This is 2 items I have used for years. Probably wasted my money!
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Healthy1:
Yes, I think you did waste your money. I have wasted so much money on products that did not work. Well, no use crying over spilled milk.
quote:
This is 2 items I have used for years. Probably wasted my money!

Thats kind of funny really. Not to be cruel. But yeah if you've used them for years and are not sure if you are getting anything. Then yeah a waste of money.

To be honest everyone here has probably bought enough useless and bogus products to fill a couple of medicine cabinets. Welcome to the club Smiler
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear healthy1:

We are sure you will benefit greatly from this message board.

Of interest to you may be our page at Dr. Pickart's Approach to Making Skin Care Products - The information found on our websites has helped many discern how to tell the difference between skin products that have real science behind them and those that do not.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology