Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Clarification about frequency of CP's Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I am relatively new to using cp's, actually I have been using them just about 6 weeks. I know that I have to go slow but I have been reading the forum and have been gathering as much knowledge as I can.

I am wondering, based on what I have read so far, whether I can, or if it would be beneficial to use the cp's twice a day.

I am concerned with a few lines, that are not at all to my liking, ie... crows feet, lines around the mouth, more towards the middle of the face, and a furrow in the brow.

I have high cheek bones, and very little subcutaneous fat.

I have been using the Skin signals in the morning, followed by emu oil and laCsal in the evening waiting 35 or 40 minutes to follow with squalane w retinol.

Would it be helpful, to put cp, just on the lines that I am concerned about after 40minutes, then squalane, or should I be patient and give my skin more time?

I am excited and hopeful, based on my readings so far, and I really appreciate what all of you are doing.

Thank you
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I forgot to mention, that I use cp night eyes on my eye lids.
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear arline:

Great to have you with us! You'll find a treasure trove of valuable information on our page at: Tips on How to Use Copper Peptides Effectively

Typically clients only use their chosen copper peptide product once a day. Then at the opposite end of the day they like to use a method of exfoliation (such as LacSal Cream). This frequency of use is sufficient for most anti-aging general skin care concerns.

However, some do use a potent copper peptide also in the evening (as a spot treatment).

You can try for 2-3 weeks an advanced regimen by adding a spot treatment of either Skin Signals Cream or Super Cop Cream. That is not a bad idea.

See how your skin responds. Adding a second application of copper peptides should not pose any issue since the 2nd app would be a light spot treatment only.

Using Squalane Oil on top as a penetrating agent will further boost results.

Still take things slowly - You are pretty much right on track for 6 weeks of use.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
I think I am going to stay with once a day for a little bit longer.

I have noticed some drooping around my left brow, which causes unsightly crinkling on the eyelid, and that was not so prevalent before.

I have been doing as I mentioned above for my face, and using foligen cream on my scalp in the evenings.

Could I be using too much F cream? Or is it normal remodeling?

I skipped the folligen cream last night, and I may as well tonight, just to see.

I am trusting you guys, and based on what I have read, I have good reason to do so. Patience is something that I am learning to cultivate.

Now, there is a bit of variety in some of peoples experiences, which is of course normal, as we are all unique to a degree.

Also the forum goes pretty far back, and I am sure that a few discoveries have been made along the way.

I appreciate ALL feedback, and especially from the folks at skin biology.
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear arline:

Yes. If you are noticing a bit of a droop, be sure to go extremely slow around the eye area.

Once a day will be more than sufficient (and as odd as it may seems, you might even want to drop back to once every other day).

Make sure your applications of creams around the eyes are super light - Half a pea size amount should be plenty for each eye area.

Also, remember that the use of any biological oil/moisturizer applied on top will drive copper-peptides in, making it a tad stronger. So around the eye area always use much less than you think you'll need. Using a penetrating agent on top may push you into overuse.

And you are definitely correct on the fact that every individual's skin is unique. What works for one person on the forum, might not be the best route for you to take. Just as what works for you may not be the recommendation we give to another. Sometimes it takes a while to get into a good rhythm to figure out what is the formula that gives your skin the push it needs towards rejuvenation.

Don't give up though - It's all part of the process.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Thank you! I will go lighter, and see what happens.
I have been looking at the triReduction cream, and it seems to be more for remodeling.

I have not mentioned, that I have a few small scars, but they are in areas that I really want gone, as they pull my skin in a way that is not to my liking.

The more I explore this forum and see how my skin is responding, I want to up the anti where I can. (all within reason of course)

I lightened up a little bit around the eyelids, and above the brow, and the droopiness that I mentioned is not as bad as it was. I am doing facial exercises too, but I think the skin is starting to respond more favorably to the
products.

Maybe I ought to start another thread, because my next question is about supplements.

I have been taking MSM and Vitamin C in the amounts that you suggested, and have been within the last couple of weeks been increasing the MSM. Would it also be beneficial to increase the vitamin C?

Also I am vegan in my diet. I quite possibly could have a bit of a B12 deficiency, so (just yesterday) I started with a sublingual B12 B6 Folic acid supplement.

In reading about the B vitamins, I found a lot saying how important it is for the skin, and that B12 B6, and b3 are of benefit to the skin, and many of the sites I read from, said that they can restore youth to the skin.

What are your thoughts on this?

I will take the b12 regardless, because I know how important it is, but I always what to know what will youth my skin and body Smiler