Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
46 years, long time CP user, eyes ? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hello Dr. Pickart and Skinbio,
Well, I have learned so much from all your research and products.
I've been using your products for a long time. I'm 46 now and I think I've learned what works and what doesn't. It seems my skin gets 'bored' of my skin care schedule and I have to keep changing it around to see improvements.
Sometimes that means using a Vit C cream for a few days, then back to CP etc.

Although I'm fair my skin seems tougher with larger pores thru the Tzone. lines around my eyes that just really want to spread. Some days Deep heavy wrinkling is just waiting to spread down my cheeks. Almost seems like a losing battle no matter what I do. If not for my eyes, I would be okay with the rest of my face. A bit of forehead wrinkling.
I've thought about using a peel (now that you have recommended the Lactic acid) to kickstart my skin once in a while.
I take alot of supplements, of course, our fire was a big stress so life isn't easy.
What more can I do for my eyes? Some days it seems like they really need exfoliating, like on my eyelids. They are all creepy looking, but after good exfoliating they clear up a bit.
Maybe I'm just being fussy! LOL I have made alot of progress in skin damage with still more to go.
What would you suggest to see more improvements? I tried that SuperCop w/Exfol and that really worked.
Do you suggest the microdermabrasion cloth for around the eye area lightly to increase exfoliating?
What products do you suggest for a long time user to see more progress?
What schedule do you suggest AM and PM?
Any other tips or hints like the supercop/exfol that would work.
Especially for the eye area?

Thank you so much!
Caelum Smiler
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear caelum:

Great to hear from you!

Yes, there are special tips and tricks on how to boost your results with copper peptides that we can pass along to you. Feel free to email us directly or call 1-800-405-1912 so that we can ask you further questions to see exactly where your progress is at...

In the meantime, you may want to view the process as being similar to "muscle confusion" --- to keep the products working progressively on your skin, at times it is necessary to mix up your regimen, take periodic breaks, or use advanced techniques that we can show you.

• Adjusted Regimen for Your Skin Concerns

We would recommend carefully reviewing the following links on copper-peptides:
Tighten, Balance and Renew Your Skin - See: http://reverseskinaging.com/tighten.html
Stop Enlarged Pores in its Tracks - See: http://reverseskinaging.com/pores.html
Anti-Wrinkle Skin Care - Real Results - See: http://reverseskinaging.com/wrinkles.html
Youthful, Beautiful Eyes - See: http://reverseskinaging.com/eyes.html

AM USE:
AM - After cleansing the skin, apply a light amount of Skin Signals Cream (an effective copper peptide formula combined with peptides from enzymatically hydrolyzed elastin and collagen). The application should be so light that it just barely covers the area without leaving the skin excessively wet, damp, or heavy with product.

Tip! On top, use a light amount Two Timing Tightener 2X - Extra Strength (DMAE Tightening Serum). This product helps give the look of lift to sagging skin. The power of DMAE lies in its ability to greatly improve the look, feel, and appearance of facial sagging (especially around the eyes and jowl area).

PM USE:
PM - After cleansing the area, continuing using a light application of LacSal (a 10% hydroxy acid chemical exfoliant that helps break down damaged skin proteins). Leave-on hydroxy acids work to slowly exfoliate dead skin cells. Wait about 20-30 minutes before you apply anything on top.

Around the Eye Area: In the evening, every other day use Skin Signals Cream lightly by applying a thin layer underneath the eyes and on the outside areas of the eye. Use under the brow bone to help lift the appearance of the upper lid area.

NOTE: If you try using a Microdermabrasion Cloth around the delicate eye area, keep in mind that caution must be exercised. Many times when dealing with eyelid skin, it is not really the eyelid skin itself but the skin right above that needs to be lifted. Over-exfoliating on the eyelid (due to the fact that the skin is this area is extremely thin) can result in irritation and increased thinning. More exfoliation in this area is probably not the answer.

....................................................................................................................................................

• Using At-Home Lactic Peels with Your Copper Peptide Regimen
See our page on Enhancing the Skin After Chemical Peels - www.reverseskinaging.com/peels.html

Clients have had exceptional results using 40% lactic acid at-home peels (typically only once or twice a month) - We advise that each individual do their own due diligence and research to find out if this might be a good option to help them reach their skin goals.

*IMPORTANT - After any high percentage peel:
Use only a diluted light amount of Regular CP Serum or the gentle 1% GHK-Copper Serum - Or completely rest the skin with a biological moisturizing oil. Do not use very strong copper peptide products or any method of exfoliation or hydroxy acid as there will be no need to exfoliate after such a procedure. For best results, it is essential to only use mild products after a strong peel.

....................................................................................................................................................

• Power Boost with Super CP Serum + LacSal Cream

When you feel your skin is ready and can handle a stronger method, use a mild hydroxy acid cream (such as LacSal Cream) as a "power boost" penetrating agent. Applying a hydroxy acid immediately after Super CP Serum works as a penetrating agent but in a much stronger fashion than Emu Oil. Adding this little trick to your regimen, along with methods of manual abrasion, may help rejuvenate skin even faster. Be sure to test the "power boost" method on a small area first before applying on large areas. It will be very strong. Never use around the eye area.

Be sure to bookmark/save the following link for other suggestions:
Tips on How to Use Copper Peptides Properly

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Thank you SkinBiology team!

Oh that is so neat how i figured my skin had to keep getting surprised to keep progressing.

I will definetely take you up on a phone call or email!!

I'm so thankful for Dr Pickart's work and all your help to keep us looking our best.

Thanks so much!
Caelum Smiler
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear caelum:

Our pleasure - We look forward to hearing from you!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology