Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Ingredients that inhibit Melanin production Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I was curious that when using anti-aging serums and moisturizers that contain ingredients, anti-oxidants, that INHIBIT melanin production, like " Glutathione, Niacinamide, Ester C etc..." that if these products inhibit melanin production to help revitalize a dull complection and to help even out skin tones ( hyperpigmentation) , if this is short term ,or by using these products for a long time span, about 6 months + , is the melanin production inhibited permanently or ONLY when using products with ingredients that inhibit melanin production...??? I am mainly asking IF I will still be able to get a suntan while using products that contain ingredients that inhibit melanin production, and IF I cannot get a tan while using these products, if I stop using these products or I use them ONLY a few, maybe 2 times a week, will I then be able to get a suntan???
The products I currently use, those ingredients I listed are more towards the end of the ingredient list, meaning there isn't much of that ingredient in the product, so again could I still be able to get a suntan...???
I hope I made some kind of sense and if you have time, could you please let me know.
Thank you very much and have a great weekend !!!
Ricky
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Ricky I was on MaxGXL for about 18 months. It contains Glutathione and Vitamin C.

You can get a Tan. But you will burn a little easier. Just go slow and you can still a great tan.