Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Where do I begin?? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I just joined the site.I am 57 yr old female. I want to reduce pores, get rid of age spots, and light wrinkles. I don't know which products to try; there are so many.I have skin that can take the stronger products, so please, which ones should I buy: Help.
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
quote:
I don't know which products to try; there are so many.I have skin that can take the stronger products, so please, which ones should I buy: Help.

Basically the thing to remember is Skin Biology Copper Peptides all work the same way. The basic difference is the amount of copper and they are formulated in certain ways to target various skin issues. But they all work on a wide variety of skin issues.

Its very difficult to go wrong if one starts slow and uses mild products. Then as the skin adapts, one can move up to stronger products if needed.

Here is your guide: http://www.reverseskinaging.com/wrinkles.html

The mild products would include things like Super GHK, P&R Products, CP Serum and Skin Signals Cream. The stronger products which you would move up to as the skin adapts, would include Skin Signals Serum, Super CP Serum, Trireduction, Super Cop and Super Cop 2X

Generally Creams work better on Dry Skin and Serums on Oily Skin.

Thats it, your good to go Smiler

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MaxxC,