Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Skin Remodelling Techniques Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
What does Dr Pickart think of skin remodelling techniques that have recently come into place like that of Deb Crowleys Cross Stretcing? Does he think that skin remodelling is possible through such an action or is it possible to do further damage? I kind of have doubts at times whether stretching the skin is a good thing, even though its given me good results but i’m wondering what the professional qualified bods make of it as a technique. Did Deb speak with Dr P when she was creating it for his input.

has Dr P seen anything that he thinks is beneficial for SB customers to do alongside using CP products?
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Could SkinBio or Dr P please let me know if they believe the technique mentioned by Flexeffect could cause skin remodelling.
Picture of SkinBioTeam
Hello Theresamary,

There is a wealth of information on our website and in Dr. Pickart's first book about facial exercises including FlexEffect.

There are also many comments on the forum about facial exercises. In this quote Dr. Pickart comments specifically about facial exercises and copper peptides:

quote:
Muscle exercising and copper peptide skin regeneration are very different processes. So what works for one may not work for another.

Many types of facial exercise systems may work. We don't specifically recommend any of them, but many of our clients like Flex Effect.

Dr. Pickart has spoken with Deb Crowley on many occasions. He feels that what works for one individual may not work for another. It is really something that you have to work out with your own skin. Some people do a combination of exercises and get great results that way.

Best Wishes,
~The SkinBio Team

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
I've read that before and I'm aware that Dr P likes Flexeffect, but this doesn't answer the question I posted.

All I really want to find out is if he believes that skin remodelling techniques like cross stretching (aka FlexEffect) have the ability to remodel the skin. I don't see why thats so difficult to answer?
Picture of Dr. Pickart
They will have some positive effects but I doubt if it is skin remodeling. For example, would it remove sun damage marks?
Hi Everybody!

Those of you who have just heard about Skin Biology products and are here to check them out ... I cannot recommend them enough.

Some years back, I read about Dr Pickart on the Net. I purchased his Copper Peptide for my niece who at that time had a very SERIOUS breakouts w/ some scaring. I am not exaggerating when I say it did a phenomenal job of clearing her skin. Not one Rx her Dermatologist prescribed even came close to clearing her face the way the peptide did. Now that she’s older her breakouts has let-up but more importantly what scars she had ARE GONE. That took a little time but today her face is just gorgeous... baby butt smooth. If you saw what took place, how bad her face was, the stress and embarrassment she went through before CP, you’d be buying stock! You might see CP’s being sold elsewhere but just keep this in mind ... Dr Pickart is the one who holds the PATENT on CP serum. Trust me I did my homework.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
Those of us who love Flex effect couldn't ask for a higher recommendation.
Deb Crowley has recommended CP for a long time in conjunction with her program.
We are lucky to have TWO such experts as Deb and Dr.P. helping us!!!
I use both the exercise and CP, and view it as the Flex Effect works on the structure of the face, including the muscles, other connective tissue and bone.
The CPs aid in tightening the skin and the actual texture a, color and luminosity of the skin. With both together, in six months you will see a noticeable difference. The longer you do both, the better results you will see.
They are both excellent weapons in the fight against aging skin.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
I and my wife have been in Cortona, Italy for a week. I can't say it helps the skin but it sure is a nice place to hang out.
Good choice, Dr. Pickart.. I do agree with you Smiler