Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Do I have the uglies Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi There,
I started using efol in the morning, and 15 spf moisturizer about a week ago. Then at night 3 drops CP serum diluted with 3 drops of water, Night Eyes and some EL advanced night repair that I have. I also take vitamin c by GNC and salmon oil. But I have a few bumps on my face now. 2 of them popped and 2 are just hard. Do i have the uglies? I stopped using the CP serum for 3 days and I'm not sure if I should do anything different?
Picture of SkinBioTeam
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Welcome to the forum mrspin,

It is not likely that anything you are using could cause the "uglies". The term is often misunderstood. Since the skin is in layers and damage can be in layers, true skin rejuvenating works not as a "cosmetic cover-up" or quick fix, but would need to be designed to have a strong effect on the skin.

SRCPs (Skin Rejuvenating Copper-Peptides) works to initiate improved skin health. In areas where the skin is very thin, typically around the eye area and/or neck skin, the skin may be very sensitive to SRCPs. Particularly in these areas is it essential to go very slowly and use very light applications of milder SRCPs.

Many clients do not experience noticeable "transition phase" when they go very slowly and use the products as directed. But everyone's skin is different, so it depends on how they individually react, their skin condition before, other treatments/processes they might have had, and other products they may be using.

For help on how to navigate through this - Please carefully read: Tips on How to Use SRCPs

What you are describing with the bumps on your skin sounds more like your pores are cleansing. However it is very hard to say what is causing the irritation because you started several things at the same time. Would it be possible for you to call our office at 1-800-405-1912 so that we can go over how to use your specific products?

In the meantime, I would recommend that you read the following links:
Behind The Products - Dr. Pickart's Approach to Skin Care

Best Wishes,
~The SkinBio Team

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,