Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
New or old routine? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi all,

It's been 2 years since my last Skin Biology products. I was using the Super CP. Should I return to the normal CP serum or can I restart with Super CP again? I don't know if my skin still recognizes the strong CP or if I should let it adjust again slowly...
Picture of stoney
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Hi Lizzy, I would definitely go back to CP Serum to start. Use up a 1 oz bottle then move up to either Skin Signals or Super CP Serum.

I all depends on what you are trying to achieve as to what strength products you will need.
Picture of SkinBioTeam
Hi Lizzy,

Stoney is correct. It would be a good idea to start back with the CP Serum. One of our trial kits may be the best way to start. Please look at the Facial Regeneration Test Kit. It sells for $33.95 and it includes all of these items to get you started:

Facial Regeneration Test Kit includes our top seven best selling products!:

CP Serum : 1oz
LacSal Serum : 5ml
Exfol Cream : 0.25 oz
P & R Classic : 0.25 oz
P&R High Retinol : 0.25 oz
P&R Day Cover : 0.25 oz
Emu Oil-S for Skin : 0.25 oz

It is an extremely good buy and gives you everything you need to 1 - rebuild you skin with the copper-peptides and 2 - exfoliate the old damaged layers of skin on top. Thanks for the questions. Please let us know how you do.

Keep Smiling
~The SkinBio Team
Hi Stoney and the SkinBioTeam, thanks for the info!

How long should I wait before trying stronger products if I start off with the CP serum? What's best?

And Stoney, what I'm trying to achieve is to kiss my wrinkles goodbye. Big Grin
I would like to see my skin more plump and more firm. I have a bit of sagging around the mouth.
Picture of SkinBioTeam
Hello Again Lizzy,

When you are done with your 1st bottle of CP Serum, you could think about moving up to the Super CP Serum. Please remember that more is not always better. Our skin can only repair and rebuild itself with time, but you are on the right track with SRCP's and a good method of exfoliation.

Let us know how you do.

~The SkinBio Team

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,