Hand Cream During Summer - STOP Using Inferior Products

This topic can be found at:
https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3370023352/m/9731094366

19 July 2019, 09:34 AM
Skin Biology

WHAT COULD BE AGING YOUR HANDS & NAILS?

Now that your hands, nails, and feet are more exposed to hot summer weather, just how are they looking? Have over-the-counter products really been doing their job? If you've been using a heavily-fragranced lotion on these areas, you may be starting to notice signs of damage (age spots or crepey skin) more than ever before. Why is this happening? What can you do to reverse it?

Quick-fix cosmetic moisturizers may smell amazing and leave skin temporarily feeling extremely soft. But the immediate effect quickly wears off, requiring multiple applications in a day. The addition of waxes or greases may disrupt the skin barrier. And surface-active chemicals may quickly swell the skin through rapid water uptake, but in the end leave it exposed to free radicals and pollutants that result in skin that easily accumulates more age spots, discoloration, wrinkles, and sun damage.

TIPS FOR YOUR HANDS - Skin Biology's fast-absorbing peptide cream: TINPEP contains natural moisturizing amino acids and aloe vera. Client Feedback: "WOW is my first impression! I just received it today, it smells fresh with a hint of cinnamon (must be the pumpkin oil) and the consistency is light and so a little can spread quite a way and it doesn't feel greasy or tacky. I just love it and it will be one of my favorite SB products!"

TIPS FOR YOUR NAILS - Apply Tin Peptide Nail Renewal daily to your cuticles and fingertips. Client Feedback: "[My nails] are stronger and healthier than they have ever been in my life. If you purchase this product, use it and stick with it. You won't regret it!"

TIPS FOR YOUR TOES - Summertime sandal weather has made LOVE Foot & Heel Cream a necessity for clients dealing with dry, cracked heels or who are simply looking for an effective foot massage cream that provides lasting hydration. Saturate tough skin on your feet with Dr. Pickart's mixture of peptides, biological oils, and antioxidants proven to soothe dry skin. Client Feedback: "This is the first time that I've used a cream that actually seems to inhibit the growth of the calluses - pretty much completely so far! My feet are so nice and soft now."

SPECIAL ONLINE-ONLY COMBO to receive all of the above products at a discounted rate. This kit also includes Dr. Pickart's Lip Replenisher for summer chapped lips and one of our top-selling Microdermabrasion Cloths for body (or foot) exfoliation.

Call any one of our knowledgeable Skin Biology Customer Service Agents at 1-800-405-1912 (01-425-644-0160) - Email inquiries to customerservice@skinbiology.com.