Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Winter Nail Care for Hands and Feet - Prepare Now Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Report This Post  
ARE YOUR HANDS, NAILS, AND TOES REALLY READY FOR WINTER?

You may think these areas, covered with socks, boots, gloves, or mittens, are safely protected against drying elements of cold winter weather. But did you know the same skin and hair changes that can manifest themselves with a change of season can also affect the areas that are bundled up? How are your nails looking? What about your toenails? And what can you use to moisturize and soothe your hands and feet? Let's review why the following best-sellers are season must-haves.

TIPS FOR YOUR NAILS - Dr. Pickart's Tin Peptide Nail Renewal contains his unique blend of nail-strengthening tin peptides, nourishing lipids, and antioxidant vitamins. Apply daily to the cuticle and massage down the nail bed of either fingernails or toenails. Client Feedback: "I purchased this product after committing to breaking a 15 year acrylic nail habit. I spent hours researching products that would help me erase the damage I had done. Four months later I am getting compliments on my nails. They are stronger and healthier than they have ever been in my life. If you purchase this product, use it and stick with it. You won't regret it!"

TIPS FOR YOUR HANDS - Dry hands can be quickly replenished with the natural moisturizing amino acids and aloe vera of TINPEP Hand Cream. Client Feedback: "Your new TINPEP handcream is a real winner! I keep it by my bed and use it at night on my hands and cuticles. I've only had it a few weeks but already my hands look fresher."

A SPECIAL TREAT FOR YOUR FEET - LOVE Foot & Heel Cream is a necessity for those dealing with dry, cracked heels, aching feet, or who simply are looking for an effective foot massage cream to use at the end of a long day. Saturate tougher skin on the feet with advanced copper peptides plus biological oils and antioxidants. Client Feedback: "The foot cream not only erased the cracks on my heels but my skin feels and looks velvety soft. I even put the foot cream on my lower legs, hands and arms. My skin has a glow to it and it feels SO soft!"

Need product help or have additional questions? A qualified Skin Biology representative awaits to help direct you towards the proper regimen during your FREE Skin Care Consultation / Contact Skin Biology today to learn more (1-800-405-1912 | 425-644-0160).

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,