Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Feedback on Tin Peptide Nail Renewal Login/Join

Picture of celiavalerie
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
First post to the board (more to come)! Hello all.

I just started using the Tin Peptide Nail Renewal as of last week on both my finger and toenails (as well as hands, feet, and the excellent lip balm tip). My nails are quite healthy in general, but certainly become easily overworked (especially when acting or modeling with a need to change up colors), causing enough weakness to break. My toenails suffer from dance-related trauma at times. Within the first use, the tips of both nail sets were visibly white and stain-free (like a French manicure)...and shockingly harder. My fingernails have yet to experience growth but I know they are indeed gaining health from their resilience. My toenails, however, haven't had a single break since I began use and years-old ridges from broken toes in pointes are GONE.

Certainly one of the more dramatic results I've obtained so quickly from Skin Bio. At the very least I feel nearly anyone could experience softer hands/feet/cuticles, shinier nails, and a nice smelling and feeling balm for the lips.

Thanks so much!

-Celia

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear celiavalerie:

Good to have you with us! Thanks for posting your experience thus far.

Since you loved the Tin Peptide Nail Renewal so much, be sure to look for the release of the new tin-peptide hand cream... You'll love that also!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Picture of celiavalerie
Thanks so much SB Smiler I will definitely have an order up and running when the hand cream is available. The nail renewal makes for a great hand cream but it would be nice to use a bit less of it so I could extend the longevity of my jar for just nail use. I'm recommending a full run through of the SB site and Dr. Pickart's work to every actor or model I work with (and of course friends and family).
Picture of celiavalerie
Thanks for responding, Dr. Pickart. You've been a major inspiration in my continuing medical school (I struggled with how industrial and Rx-oriented medicine is and SB was a great reminder of the ability to deviate from the mold and truly help people). I use the tin peptide folligen for blondes (regular folligen cream on my brows which are now 100% healed from a plucking injury caused by a professional on-set make-up artist...pictures will be posted eventually) and love how strong my hair has become. I occasionally run my hands through my hair after applying the nail renewal on drier days when I'm resting my FfB for a little boost and certainly feel my cuticle is stronger. I'm certain the keratin in my hair and nails is rejuvenating (my poor mane was badly injured by an over-zealous also on-set stylist and I'm trying to even it back out which is FINALLY happening). My salon stylist is amazed at the thickness and quality of my nails and confirmed what I felt: all virgin growth was wonderfully sealed, thicker, and quite rapid. When she saw my nails she couldn't believe how hard and stain-free they looked. I'm even able (for some reason) to use far less nail polish remover since beginning the nail renewal, which of course has also helped the skin/cuticle/nail feel FAR better.
I have very sensitive skin and experience no problems at all. I should note that my skin is VERY pale (I know this probably works in my favor with proper product absorption)and I love that it remains stain-free. Truly good work in a world where most doctors work not for the patient but for the dollar. It really is an inspiration.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear celiavalerie:

Yes, your honest reviews are very helpful!

Let us know what your friend thinks too.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology