Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Feedback on Tin Peptide Nail Renewal Login/Join

Picture of marnie
posted   Report This Post  
First of all, thanks Skin Bio for such a generous free sample you provided of this product. I have been using it on my cuticles for a couple of weeks now and my nails look so moisturized and healthy and no more hangnails! Although it's too soon to see if it will effect the overall health of my nails, the difference in the skin around them is quite remarkable. Also, it makes an amazing lip balm! Thanks for another great product!
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Thanks Marnie for posting your comments!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
I, too, have been using the nail cream. My splitting nails are a thing of the past. My thumb nail, in particulr, used to split down to the nail bed. It was so frustrating. My nails are finally healthy. The only change I made was using the cream. Thank you!
Picture of Skin Biology
That's wonderful news, Leah.

We will add your testimony to the growing number of positive feedback that we're hearing on this product.

Have a good day,
-Skin Bio Team
I, too, would like to thank you for offering the free Tin Peptide Nail Renewal Cream. I used it several times yesterday (IMMEDIATELY after receiving it), last night and this morning. My cuticles don't have that rough feeling and one cuticle (which was torn and inflamed) is no longer sore today and the redness is totally gone! I LOVE IT (as I do all of your products)! KEEP THEM COMING!! Big Grin
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Silver Fox:

There has been such great feedback on this product.

Thank you for your comments,
-Skin Biology
<coffeeholic>
I love the Tin Peptide Nail Cream. For the first time in my life my nails are long and strong and it only took 10 days! Sincerely, Coffee

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Picture of Skin Biology
We would like to thank all of our clients for trying out the new Tin Peptide Nail Renewal.

As of January 1, 2006 - This product is now available for regular purchase. It will continue to be offered as a free bonus with orders over $50.

Online it can be found at:
http://store.reverseskinaging....ail_Renewal_p/28.htm

This product will effectively replace CP Nail Renewal because of the overwhelming improved results that have been reported along with the fact that it does not stain the nail bed.

We also recommend to follow up with 2-4 grams MSM daily (available at most vitamin/ supplement stores).

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
What are the ingredients?
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear fashay:

The ingredients of our Tin Peptide Nail Renewal are:
Purified water, copper peptides (hydrolyzed soy protein and copper chloride), squalane, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, carthamus tinctorius seed (safflower) oil, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, stannous chloride, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, propylene glycol (and) diazolidinyl urea (and) methylparaben (and) propylparaben, allantoin, mixed (alpha, beta, gamma, delta) tocopherols, tocophersolan (Vitamin E), fragrance, aloe barbadensis leaf juice (aloe vera) gel, mixed (alpha, beta, gamma, delta) tocotrienols, ubiquinone (CoQ-10).

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
<Paula>
I'm also loving the Nail Renewal cream. I have been using an old sample from about 3 years ago, and my nails are doing great. I've probably been using it for less than 2 weeks. I also take MSM and copper supplements, as well as fish oil. I notice these help my nails too. I guess it all works together? At any rate, my nails are finally the length I want them, and feel strong and healthy. I have bad ridges in both ring fingernails, and I am hoping this will get better that and let those nails grow without splitting and all. So far, so good. I don't want very long nails, I need a shorter length, but they are already where I want them. I used to just ignore my nails because nothing seemed to help and it seemed like a waste of time to paint them, but now I love how good they look. I just placed an order and I'm getting more Tin Peptide.

Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Summerwave:

Thank you for posting your feedback - We've had many, many clients really enjoy using our Nail Renewal Cream.

It seems like many start to notice results in a fairly short amount of time (after about 2-3 weeks of consistent use).

Best Wishes,
-Skin Bio Team
Hi Skin Biology:

I've been using Tin Peptide Nail Renewal for quite a spell and love how my nails look. I just wondered if I had to keep on using it, or could I get away with just moisturizing my pretty nails now. I've heard Vitamin E oil is great.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but is wearing nail polish that doesn't have formaldehyde and toulene bad? Say like this brand.

Thank you in advance for your advice.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Omitting those ingredients is good.

But what else is in the polish?
Good question! I will be sure to write to the company to find out, then run that by you to make sure the ingredients won't cancel out the success I've had so far.

You didn't tell me whether it was OK to stop using Tin Peptide Nail Renewal once someone gets the results they wanted, or is a maintenance program necessary? Please advise.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
You can stop using the tin peptides but the basic problem are the changes in the body with aging. These reduce the rate of fingernail growth, causing nails to become dry and brittle.

Hi Dr Pickart:

I had misplaced my Tin Peptide which I no longer use regularly but just for maintenance whenever I think of it, as I'm happy with my nails now so I don't find regular use a necessity. However, when I located it, I found the lid had not been tightly screwed on and my cream has become somewhat rubbery and has a brownish tint to it.

Is it OK to continue using it? I imagine the heat in the home due to winter weather may have helped dry it up. Would you recommend I just order another? And would I be better off storing it in the fridge? I can't tell a difference in the smell; just the texture is no longer smooth and easy to spread.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Incidentally, that company never did respond about their polish so I never did order it.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Send me your address and we will replace it.
Oh Dr Pickart, that's very kind of you. After posting my question, I went ahead and ordered CLAWS because their buy one get two free and buy 2 get 3 free deal was still on, so I have something to use for now. But if the offer is still on when I'm done with CLAWS, then I'd like to take you up on it. If not, just my luck. Embarrased Thank you so much all the same.

You didn't tell me if there's a need to refrigerate Tin Peptide. I keep my Emu Oil S refrigerated and while I know the Tin Peptide's drying up was my fault, I just wanted to verify for the future that as long as I keep it capped, then room temperature is OK. Please confirm.

Thanks again for your kind offer. Smiler
N'nie
What is CLAWS? I googled it but came up with nothing but hammers.