Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Help! Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Well I ripped of about 1/3 of my middle fingers nail it is bleeding but not non stop. The bandaid seem to stop the bleeding. I want to know will my nail ever grow back normally how it was before?

Thank you

Gustavo
Picture of Suboo
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
GustavoEeker

8 months ago, I stubbed my big toenail, lifting the whole thing Weeping. I taped it down and it turned black and 5 months later the whole nail came off when I was in the shower. The last 3 months I have been using Skin Bio's Tin Peptide nail cream morning and night and half of the regrowth is looking really good. The first part of the growth is a little irregular but the newest growth is much smoother and more normal.

So Gustavo, there is hope! I think the Tin Peptide nail cream is the answer. When your nail bed has completely healed and not bleeding, start the TP cream. I also used some CP serum sometimes but you must wait until the area has healed. This may take a year before the nail looks good as new, probably sooner Thumbs UP!

HTH
Smiler
Susan
Picture of samantha
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Gustavo,

I'm the one that ripped off my entire thumb nail 2 months ago (post below). I really wondered if it would grow back at all because it looked like I tore out the matrix of the nail. Well, it's growing back...slowly...and looks okay so far.
I also started using the nail renewal cream a few weeks ago. I can't tell if it's doing anything yet but think it's worth a try. Just DON'T put in on your nail bed because it BURNS.
Good luck & try to just forget about your nail for a while because it takes a long time to grow back. Smiler