Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What Is Different About CP Nail? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hello,

I received a sample of CP Nail Repair from DY and so I have been using it as a hand cream over the CP Serum every night. WOW! My cuticles totally repaired in about 2 days! And my skin texture on my hands looks great. I am sooo happy. BUT what is different about this product? Would any of the P&Rs have this effect? I figured the combination of the other ingredients in the CP Nails must have something to do with this. The cream is creamier.

Kathleen
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Can Ski Bio maybe step in here? I can't really afford to use the CP Nail Cream as a hand cream...I've been using CP Serum on my hands every night, too. Would the body lotion or or P & R Basic work just as well on my hands if I'm using it over the CP Serum anyway?
Hi Kathleen,

I am using the CP Nail Renewal cream on my nails and cuticles and I love it. I use my BND cream as a hand lotion and I think it's great.
Hi Kat,

What is BND cream?? Body Lotion?
Are you using any other copper products on your hands? I'm wondering if it's sufficient to use the CP serum on my hands/cuticles and just cover eith a different Skin Bio cream that is cheaper than CP Nail Renewal. Or is the formula specially formulated to help nails? I know it has retinol and more kinds of oils--safflower and olive, for example. But it's so expensive for .5 oz and that wouldn't last too long!! I could afford to use P&R3 on my hands for the retinol. I don't think the Body Lotion has retinol.

Thanks!
Kathleen
Hi Kathleen,

BND is P&R cream for breast, nipples and decolletage. It doesn't have retinol but is very nice. I think the CP nail renewal lasts a long time if you only use it on and around the nails since you need such small amounts.

I'm sure other CP products would work very well, just try it out. If you use the serum and you think it is too drying, then use the emu or squalane on top, I don't think you would need another CP cream on top of the serum. The key to healthy nails is moisturising them very well.

You should just experiment, it doesn't seem to be an exact science - people are using BND on chest, neck and even eyes and they seem to like it very well. It doesn't matter that it was only made for the chest area. People are putting Super Cop all over the face and even on eye area, and that was only meant for spot treatment, so just experiment...just make sure they are well moisturised.

Also, the nails are affected by what you eat, just like your skin and hair.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Kathleen:

We are glad to hear you've enjoyed the CP Nail Renewal...There are differences in the ingredients of this Nail Renewal Cream (that many use as a hand cream) and Protect & Restore Body Lotion.

Item Number 150. CP Nail Renewal
Purified water, aloe vera gel, squalane, octyl palmitate, glycerol stearate, PEG-100 stearate, propylene glycol, cetyl alcohol, copper peptides (hydrolyzed soy protein and copper chloride), safflower oil, stearic acid, extra virgin olive oil, allantoin, retinyl palmitate, diazolinydinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, mixed natural tocotrienols, ubiquinone, ergocalciferol, bronopol.

Items Number 2 and 12. P&R Classic Skin Renewal Cream
Purified water, squalane, octyl palmitate, glycerol stearate, PEG-100 stearate, cetyl alcohol, copper peptides (hydrolyzed soy protein and copper chloride), myristyl ether proprionate, propylene glycol, stearic acid, allantoin, copper chloride, diazolinydinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, mixed (alpha, beta, gamma, delta) tocopherols, mixed (alpha, beta, gamma, delta) tocotrienols, ubiquinone.

Item 102. Protect & Restore Skin Renewal Body Lotion with High Oil of Lavender
Purified water, squalane, octyl palmitate, PEG-100 stearate (glycerol stearate + PEG-100 stearate), cetyl alcohol, copper peptides (hydrolyzed soy protein and copper chloride), myristyl ether proprionate, polypropylene glycol, essential oil of French lavender, stearic acid, allantoin, diazolinydinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, retinyl palmitate, ergocalciferol, mixed natural tocopheryls (alpha, beta, gamma, delta), mixed natural tocotrienols (alpha, beta, gamma, delta), ubiquinone.

Items 800 and 801 P&R for Breasts, Nipples & Decolletage
Product Ingredients - Basic cream - Purified water, aloe vera gel, squalane, octyl palmitate, PEG-stearate, myristyl ether proprionate, glycerol stearate, cetyl alcohol, breakdown-resistant copper peptides (hydrolyzed soy protein and copper chloride), stearic acid, allantoin, essential lavender oil, diazolinydinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, mixed (alpha, beta, gamma, delta) tocopherols, mixed (alpha, beta, gamma, delta) tocotrienols, ubiquinone. In cream’s with Calypso’s oils, the concentration of oils is after that of allantoin.

You may want to experiment with the creams you currently have and see which works best for your hand skin. (Some use the P&R Body Lotion, others the BND Cream, and others may use just CP Serum followed by a light amount of Squalane or Emu Oil).

Let us know what you try - We'd love to hear back from you.
-Skin Bio Team