New
Find
Notify
Tools
How are your nails doing? Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Report This Post  
Dear All New Visitors:

Has anyone been trying Skin Rejuvenating Copper-Peptides creams for nail strengthening or nail growth? If so, why not drop a line here and let us know what worked for you.

P.S. Please remember to take our poll to rate our new forum when you get a chance It's under Skin Biology Product Feedback. We will collect the results to see how we've done.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I have been intrigued by the nail strengthening product since I LOVE your other cp products, but have trouble with my nails staining from the copper if I get any of the others around the cuticle. I think my nails must be unusual because none of the normal remedies for chleating the copper help. Is the nail product going to be a problem for me as well? There don't seem to be samples of this available, so am hoping you can advise me....I would be happy to try it if I thought it might be ok. Thanks very much for your help.
Diane

Diane Kennedy
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Diane:

Thank you for posting your question. You should be fine using CP Nail Renewal.

This link will take you to our information on Nail Biology and how the health of the nail bed effects the nails themselves. The Skin Rejuvenating Copper-Peptides (SRCPs) of CP Nail Renewal is a lighter formula and so should not stain your nails.

But take a look at the information and give us a call if you have any questions.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Please Remember to VOTE: Your Favorite Scent (under "Scents & Attraction") and How You Like the New Forum (under "Skin Biology Product Feedback") --- thank you!

quote:
Originally posted by dianek:
I have been intrigued by the nail strengthening product since I LOVE your other cp products, but have trouble with my nails staining from the copper if I get any of the others around the cuticle. I think my nails must be unusual because none of the normal remedies for chleating the copper help. Is the nail product going to be a problem for me as well? There don't seem to be samples of this available, so am hoping you can advise me....I would be happy to try it if I thought it might be ok. Thanks very much for your help.
Diane

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
Thanks for the positive response. I am very familiar with your web site....it is so informative. Will give the nail cream a try.
diane

Diane Kennedy
Picture of Dr. Pickart
We have a new tin-peptide product for nails that seems to work well and does not stain. In about a week we will be giving it away to people on the chat group who want it.
Dr Pickart,
Are you still having the give away to try the tin-peptide for nails? I'd be interested in trying it. In the meantime, I'm going to try some copper I have here for my hair...just to see!
Ok I have only been using the tin peptides on my cuticles for seven days but I swear!! there is a difference. I have such thick cuticles I can pull at them. I don't cut them but wear lotion 24/7. They are so smooth and normal now after seven days. I am totally hooked.

I really like the tin peptides nail cream. Now that winter is coming my cuticles have a tendency to get all jagged and painful, not to mention the cracks in the corners of my thumbs. This cream soothes the hang nails virtually overnight. I hope you'll be selling this all the time because I never want to be without it. This stuff works better than any other nail treatment I've tried. Thanks SB!

!

Is the tin peptide better then the CP nail renewal? I just got the CP and like it a lot. I saw and felt improvement in my nail health overnight. My nails are so much stronger. My cuticles are starting to grow...I've never really had any before and it was not really what I was aiming for. Smiler
Hi Kat, I can't speak for the others on this thread but I haven't tried the CP nail renewal to be able to tell you if there's a difference. I may try the CP nail renewal in the future but for now I am more than happy with the tin peptides.
I've been using the tin peptide nail product for almost 2 weeks, and I love it!

The tips of my fingers are chronically dry year round, worse in Winter. And cuticles catching on stuff...outch! Even sleeping in creme & cotton gloves only helped a little.

The tin peptide cream isn't greasy & soaks in quickly. My hands should look a lot better by Xmas!

Thanks Dr. Pickart...
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Skin Biology Clients & Visitors:

We are happy to report that we've been receiving many good reports on the new Tin Peptide Nail Renewal.

So we will continue making this product available - Now FREE with any Skin Biology product order!
(This item does not count against any bonuses earned)

Thank you all,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
yay! I got a sample this morning! Thing is how do I use it? Should I remove nail polish and massage in every night? Will it mix with vit C serum (when I apply that in the AM)? I've been using regular CP serum on the backs of my hands now for about 3 weeks, and the change is amazing! My hands look like they did 10 years ago...and that was before I rebuilt a granite cottage LOL! Hey Dr Pickart, any chance of making something that reduces the size of my finger joints and then I'm really laughing!
Liz Big Grin

"...her vanity was only exceeded by her stupidity"
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear guapagirl:

We are glad you received your sample of Tin Peptide Nail Renewal.

This special cream can be applied once a day (in the evening if you'd like) specifically to the cuticles of the nails. Nail polish can be left on if desired but results may be better with nail polish removed and the nails rested from painting for a short while.

The cream can also be used on the hands, not just the nails. Enjoy it and please report back with your comments/suggestions.

Thank you for trying this new product,
-Skin Bio Team