Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Stronger, Longer Nails    Pumpkin Oil for Hands - Peptide Creams That Really Work!

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Pumpkin Oil for Hands - Peptide Creams That Really Work! Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Report This Post  
"Are you among the millions who love the delicious smell of pumpkin in November? Are you also among the millions noticing drier hands, nails, and cuticles as we transition into the fall season? Well, let me introduce you to one of my client faves: TINPEP Hand Cream. The feedback on this product has been amazing! I'll take a moment and share with you some comments." ---Dr. Loren Pickart PhD

PUMPKIN OIL HAND CREAM: YOUR NEW FALL FAVORITE!

Stave off dry hands and replenish what was lost after the long summer. Dr. Loren Pickart's moisturizing hand cream leaves your skin saturated with amino acids, aloe vera, squalane, and pumpkin oil. TINPEP Hand Cream is a fast-absorbing, non-greasy peptide cream with the soothing fall scent of natural pumpkin oil.

What Our Clients Are Saying:
"I started 3 days ago. The [TINPEP Hand] Cream is phenomenal at softening... The cream also smells fantastic, and matches perfectly the scent of the Romantic Perfumes."

"WOW is my first impression! I just received it today, it smells fresh with a hint of cinnamon (must be the pumpkin oil) and the consistency is light and so a little can spread quite a ways and it doesn't feel greasy or tacky. I just love it and it will be one of my favorite SB products!"

"I was shocked to see how quickly the backs of my hands were aging. The skin was dry and flaky. I knew I had to get my hands in better shape. I apply [TINPEP] nightly before bed. It absorbs quickly into the skin, leaving the skin soft and smooth. There is absolutely no greasy feel and the scent is light and pleasant. It only takes a small amount too. My hands feels so much softer and the dry skin is no longer visible."

CLICK HERE to discover the beauty of softer hands - Your order will arrive within 5-7 business days (for standard shipments within the USA). This product is available in three size options: 2 ounces / 4 ounces / and 0.5 ounce travel size.

.............................................................................................................................

FAST DELIVERY • FREE SHIPPING (on all USA orders over $100) • FREE SAMPLE SPECIALS

CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION: 1-800-405-1912

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology