Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Nail Renewal Question Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Would the tin peptide nail renewal improve or strengthen existing nails, or would it only work on new nail growth?
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
The effects seem to be rather fast - in about three weeks which is too fast for new nail outgrowth.

The nail bed has some action on nail health. Damage to the nail bed causes nail damage. The nail plate is held together by strong, interconnecting bands of protein fibers, and is kept flexible by a sticky residue of oils and moisture that constantly flow upward from the nail bed.
I believe it does have a beneficial effect on the existing nail too from my own experience. It also makes the nails shiner and glossier, but they feel somewhat thicker to me (but that could also be because of a supplement containing calcium and magnesium I'm taking too).
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear SeanySeanUK:

Thanks for your feedback - We've had many others report thicker, stronger nails when using Tin Peptide Nail Renewal also!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Bio Team
I understand people are using it as a handcream. Is it literally just getting a small amount and rubbing it in? Can anyone tell me?
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Theresamary:

Yes Tin Nail Renewal works as a very effective hand cream.

Most clients, especially those who have purchased it with the primary intent to use it on their cuticles, find that just a light application on the nails and then massaging the rest of the hands and palms with a light amount serves to keep the hands moisturized and within a few weeks results in a renewed appearance.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology