Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Welcome to our NEW online classroom! Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Good morning and I am excited to be in this online course I have a question concerning lesson 3 is there a lesson 3 and if so could it be sent out to me I seem to have not received that lesson

Kim Jones

Posts: 1 | Location: Florida | Registered: 23 August 2018Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear kwaterpeace:

We are glad to have you as well!

signing up for our online course will also entitle you to freebies, special coupons, and deals found no where else (so be sure to watch your inbox for that)!

Please send an email to customerservice@skinbiology.com and we will make sure you receive Lesson #3.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skin Biology:
Dear visitors/registrants,

Sign in and post with your answer to the following questions:

1. What is your most asked skin care question? Does the CP serum act as a toner also?

2. How would you describe your skin?
    Sensitive and combination skin (71yr old)

3. What is your best home, DIY (do-it-yourself) tip for excellent skin care?
I've always used a toner with good results so I'm wondering which product is equivalent or what else is recommended for large pores in T zone?

Your course material is designed to outline the biology of your skin, how it responds to what you apply on it, and simple tips you can start using today for a fresher, firmer dermis.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 1 | Location: Southeastern US | Registered: 05 January 2020Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear Laurel:

Welcome! Here's some answers and tips:

1. You can use CP Serum as a toner (although it primarily is a copper peptide serum that assists the natural production of healthy skin cells).

2. For your skin type, please check out our recommendations at: Best Care When You Have Multiple Skin Types (Combo / Sensitive Skin)

3. Our answer to a "toner" is the use of a hydroxy acid serum. The best being Exfol Serum

Try it in your next order, or request a FREE sample on us!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post